IGNORED

Arteta - Off?

I REALLY don't like the way this sounds...

Arteta is a summer target for Zaragoza and told AS: "Their football is very attractive for my style of game.

"But I am very committed to Everton. I am grateful to them for what they have done for me.

"If somebody wants me, they will have to negotiate with Everton. They're my club and I'm very grateful for how they have treated me from day one. Let's see what happens when the season is over

Its hardly a flat refusal!

If OurTeta goes I will be very miserable!

I REALLY don't like the way this sounds...

Arteta is a summer target for Zaragoza and told AS: "Their football is very attractive for my style of game.

"But I am very committed to Everton. I am grateful to them for what they have done for me.

"If somebody wants me, they will have to negotiate with Everton. They're my club and I'm very grateful for how they have treated me from day one. Let's see what happens when the season is over

Its hardly a flat refusal!

If OurTeta goes I will be very miserable!

Consider he said he wants to stay at Goodison & extend his contract last week.

Paper talk!

I'm sure that most people will be aware of a great deal more money coming into the premiership next season, and there will be a lot of these rumours going around.

I'm a sceptic, and i believe that most of them will be started by the players agents, or even by the players themselves, its just a way of trying to get an improved contract to make them stay on.

If they can get more somewhere else then i dont blame them for moving on, but i'm sure the prem is amongst the highest paid leagues already, so i think he will be happy to stay here.