IGNORED

No Signings At All Imo

toolio

i dont think we will make any signings today not even fernandes i am going to be 1 pissed off evertonian and backing up my story of not having faith in moyes he can fuck off for all i care

typical everton letting 2 players go and signing no1 when we desperately need too

anybody think the same as me

Edited by toolio

we all know that we have money, i reckon that were holding onto it to take out loan signings into full signings. (Howard and if it ever goes through and hes any good Fernandes)

Still think that we should have signed a left footed player, thought it was stupid getting shot off killer on deadline day with no obvious left footed replacements. I really thought we would have replaced him by now.

But i guess im just being stupidly hopeful. WHEN WILL I LEARN

we all know that we have money, i reckon that were holding onto it to take out loan signings into full signings. (Howard and if it ever goes through and hes any good Fernandes)

Still think that we should have signed a left footed player, thought it was stupid getting shot off killer on deadline day with no obvious left footed replacements. I really thought we would have replaced him by now.

But i guess im just being stupidly hopeful. WHEN WILL I LEARN

wrong

For this transfer i suppose the justification is gonna be...we released two players and we replaced with Fernades(loan) and we signed De Silva.....he the board will say "wanted this player and that player,but the price they are asking was crazy and not many right players we available and we are not prepared to pay crazy prices for these players!"....

I hope i am wrong and we signed more than two of course!

fuck off! we got money hahaha dont make me laugh BK has poketed it all :angry: but i too will be pissed if we dont get anyone

very much doubt BK would have pocketed it, we have massive debts that need paying!

well we do have some money! there is money from the killer deal and davies sale

agian, massive debts that need paying!

very much doubt BK would have pocketed it, we have massive debts that need paying!

agian, massive debts that need paying!

Our debts were consolidated some time ago and mortgaged against gate receipts for the next 30 years. That was our CE's main objective when he came here and we are now running at a profit - allbeit a small one. Money we have from transfers should be going back into re-strengthening the team. I believe our lack of transfer activity is partly due to the lack of quality available, partly due to the over-inflated European prices ( especially in the UK) but mainly down to Moyes indecisiveness. Remember Keith and Bill patting themselves on the back for getting players in early at the end of last season? That should be the standard not the exception. Now we into panic buys again - Andy Cole is the latest, fuck me its embarassing, whats next?

Im getting Déjà Vu.

Will DM manage to get through another one of these pesky transfer windows without signing anyone?

I have faith in his inability.

Nice one

I can see it being a long night

Someone PM St domingo, see if hes outside bellfield again

Doom,gloom moan gripe,we are a cheerfull lot aren´t we?Come on then who should we have bought?Who was for grabs at the right price for the quality that we so needed?

I for one trust Moyes,if a player was there he really wanted he would have got him.But to buy for buying sake when the big sale starts in 4 months time would be foolish.

Doom,gloom moan gripe,we are a cheerfull lot aren´t we?Come on then who should we have bought?Who was for grabs at the right price for the quality that we so needed?

I for one trust Moyes,if a player was there he really wanted he would have got him.But to buy for buying sake when the big sale starts in 4 months time would be foolish.

if we had the money available from the killer and davies sale then we could have put in a bid for Barton

This is what James Beattie has to say about the transfer window:

"The transfer window isn't really something we talk or give a lot of thought to as players, which probably tells you all you need to know.

"As a professional footballer, you play for whoever wants you and is prepared to pay your wages.

"If a club decides it no longer wants you and another comes in for you, you accept it and move on.

"It sounds mercenary, but to an extent, you're a bit of a commodity to be bought and sold. In the end, you're like any other employee and you do your best for your employer.

"I think it's certain that the transfer market won't be busy during the window.

"Very few clubs have got any money to spend, so it will only be the clubs at the top and bottom ends of the table who spend for contrasting reasons."

He said this in 2002 and his points are still valid.