IGNORED

Liverpool

mr barwicks definiately got a bit of influence there, im not sure whether the higher ups in the FA,UEFA or FIFA should declare allegiance to a club, but a headline on the back of the echo saying "dont mess with the club i love" or something to that degree, is a bit bold imo

The thing is, the 3 team in a year (Year, not season...corinthians' season timings are different from the Premier League) rule was brought in to protect the selling club. But in this case, the selling club west ham themselves didnt want Mascherano to stay and had no problems to get him offloaded. Also, Javier who is a proven international, would be wasting a good half season of his career if he wasnt allowed to move.

I dont see any problem with it. You're right, rules are rules. But some of them can be bent with proper reasoning.

As kopite said, Stead played for three clubs in a year and there has been no furore over it. Why do it, with Mascherano?

No. He has to get clearance from the Premier League, which he did.

Mascherano needed clearance from the FIFA as well as the english F.A. FIFA has given the green signal for the move, the English FA hasn't. If they say no, then he'll be stuck at West Ham till atleast the end of the season.

i read that with the mascerano sale the main problem is that westham will get nothing for him, and that in some way violates fifa rules. apparenetly liverpool are paying 17m for him, all this going to the other two parties that own him.

it will be interesting to see what happens with the whole point deduction thing, the whole deal seemed really dodgy when it first came about and its interesting to see it spiral out of control now.

wonder if were eveer going to see either of them make an impact in the prem. i thought that tevez would light up the league, but hes struggled a suprisng amount. it it seems to me that none of his managers (as in pardew and curbs) acctually know what position to play him.

me too, i was at Goodison for the west ham game earlier in the season and i thought that he looked there best player, put in a really good effort, but again his final touch or shot let him down. alot of it is probably down to confidence. don't know how i would cope moving to a new country not speaking a word of the language and then stuggleing to adapt to the style of play.

i reckon when he acctally scores he will start knocking in a few

Mascherano is actually the better player out of the two, quite easily infact. If he can get in the Kopshite's team then he will only make it better.

i agree completly, some of the players picked above him by west ham is just stupid. Personnaly i think that masherano would walk into most top european sides and has been wasted at west ham