IGNORED

Liverpool

aye, if another team wanted to do that,theyd get a big fat NOOOOO.its the CL all over again, as soon as they whinge,everyones falling over themselves to mop their fevered brows, well,ill tell you this, im recovering from flu so FIFA, i want ronaldinho on loan for the rest of the season with a view to a free transfer at the end of the season!

Moan moan....

Daft rule the 3 club one anyway...

He hadnt even played a competitive game for Corinthians....

Jon Stead joined Sheff united during this window having played for Sunderland, Derby and now Sheff utd this season - you dont mention him do you?

Oh and hardly worth your lot getting into the champions league that year anyway was it really?

What a waste of English place that would have been! Thankfully those rules have now been amended so that if that were to happen again the winners would play CL and the 4th placed team would play Uefa cup

Moan moan....

Jon Stead joined Sheff united during this window having played for Sunderland, Derby and now Sheff utd this season - you dont mention him do you?

Oh and hardly worth your lot getting into the champions league that year anyway was it really?

What a waste of English place that would have been! Thankfully those rules have now been amended so that if that were to happen again the winners would play CL and the 4th placed team would play Uefa cup

You are missing our point completely, this is an Everton site and you come on here and moan that we are moaning about the RS.

A word of advice son, play nice or don't play at all, we have a couple of pet reds on here who contribute in a "thinking" way, so far you have contributed nothing.

I suggets you start.

ATB

Mac

You brought up Jon Stead, I simply used it as an example of we don't care about him, but we do care about FIFA's attitude towards the RS and how they seem to live by a set of rules of their own.

Like I said Everton forum, what did you expect?.

Cheers Aaron.

ATB

Mac

Edited by Mac

You brought up Jon Stead, I simply used it as an example of we don't care about him, but we do care about FIFA's attitude towards the RS and how they seem to live by a set of rules of their own.

Like I said Everton forum, what did you expect?.

Cheers Aaron.

ATB

Mac

Love and a bit of respect?

Moan moan....

well he did, didn't he!

if it was only friendlies he played in, they dont count! as you can use trial players in friendlies, so in effect a plaer could not have a trial for 2 clubs then sign for another, as he would not be able to play.

and dont forget the season in brazil does not run along at the sime time as ours

PS ive recently obtained a few new gagits, and my trigger finger is real itchy, and your few posts so far have been like showing the bull a bit of red!

as mac said, contibute or you may be victim #1!