IGNORED

England Squad

Knew the firing squad would be out on what I said, and they're not finished yet :P

But, for the sake of the arguement :) I still support them, always have and always will, but that doesn't mean I have to be content with the woeful lacklustre performances from so called world class players, or the endless excuses or the manager who picks his favourite rather than who deserves it.

I've had countless of heated arguements with Scots, Welsh and even live with an Irishman so few there a few arguements when England play ;)

I've lost interest as its pretty much the same squad every game, and every game we play pants. Maybe one or two new people in there but even then, some of those are played out of position which is just stupid.

As I said, always support them but when we get beat in friendlies or play crap I care a lot less than I did. Even in competition I'm not that fussed. I was in tears in '98. I was laughin in Germany in 2006.

^^^

it does get annoying when we play the same squad every game, everyfan in the world knows we can't play lamps and gerrard in the same squad yet we still try, its stupid.

wish we had a mor dynamic manager, mcclarren is just mind numbling unispiring. the tony blair of football, thinks that aslong as he keeps smiling then noone will notice that he hasn't got a clue.

the main problem we have is, and for a very long time has been, the left wing.

our only decent left winger is stewart downing. and hes not the best. and Joe cole is good but he's not a lfet winger as he has a crap left foot. i get sick of him playing like a crab and always moving in sideways.

if only giggs had chosen england!!!

i said in a game that counts, that was a friendly

2002 World cup qualifying game actually.

I find it hard to get excited about the England team as well. Always think we're going to pull it around but it never happens, you'd think I know better at my age. My interest increases the more Everton players there are in the team, the '86 World Cup was great for a couple of games until the cheating bastard midgit got into the act. Robson was forced by injury and suspension after the first two games to play the team all Evertonians knew he should have started with. Wilkins and Brian Robson were the underperforming Lampard and Gerrard of the day and without them we flew. Fucking great headline in one of the papers I stuck on my wall at work..

ENGLAND OWE IT TO EVERTON

It was great while it lasted...and if Reidy had slice Maradonna in two when he had the chance it could have been better.

Edited by mikeo

:lol::lol: Nothing else i can say to that.

You're too polite for your own good sometimes Bill :D .

Sven's team talk...

"It's allright lads, take it easy tonight, it's only a qualifier after all. Just 'cos they beat us at Wembley when that little bloke was in charge and we're six points behind them....not to worry. We've got four points in hand over the Greeks after all so we may still scrape a play-off place...just enjoy yourselves eh." (you'll have to do your own Swedish accent)

Sorry Jamie but, to state the obvious, if you don't qualify you don't get to play ;) .

thats why i too dislike england. i'll still watch and support but i really do dislike them. why oh why do we fail to deliver? we have argubely the best squad of players in the world yet we still play like shit

Aaron, consider the following:

• Manager
  • Tactics
  • Determination
  • Prima Donna
  • Media
  • Favoritism
  • Big Four
  • Rupert Murdock (maybe)

Its all Carricks fault, everything. Even when he hasn't played it his fault

here is a list of reasons why carrick is rubbish

Micheal Carrick is shit... FACT

Most problems in the world can be attributed to this crap person.

Here is a list of things that he has done wrong:-

1- He is not worth £18m, he is not worth £18, he is not worth 18p....

2- He should not play for england becasue he cannot pass a ball or tackel

3-He has single handedly caused third world debt

4- He throws puppies from trains (though this is funny when done between two moving trains so said puppy bounces between them with a comical squeeling noise)

5-He killed jesus

6-He killed JFK

7-He does smelly egg farts that burn away the o-zone layer

8-He is a Nazi

9- He invented the Nuke and tests it on children

10-He loves french people

11-He started the AIDS virus and laughs about it all the time

12- He always wears a thong under his shorts and then rubs its man sweat on replica shirts in the Man Utd club shop so l;ittle children go home with his man sweat on them....gross

13-He loves juggleing (in case you dont already know juggeling in inherintly evil)

14-He never misses Keeping Up Appearences on a sunday afternoon and laughs at the capers the Buckets get into...Idiot

15-His favourite film is Bambi

16-His favourite band is Level 42

17-He likes to eat dogs

18-He has a pet cat but never feeds it

19-He kicks old people in the teeth

20-He plays for Man Utd