IGNORED

All Not Well Across The Park?

i would like to know exactley what the hell happened.

there was a picture in the Scum yesterday with Bellamy and Riise in training on sunday. Riise is wearing shorts and there is clearly no marking or bruising on his legs.

personally i think bellamy is scum, but is being made a scapegoat for the whole thing. I reckon alot of people in the squad caused alot of troble in portugal but only bellamy is really getting the flack. I read that dudek and fowler (surprise surprise) where alos involved in altercations.

dont think we'll ever know what really happend, but i reckon bellend will be on his way out. especially with that vornin being signed.

Keep reading conflicting reports about all this.

1st Bellamy has battered Riise with a golf club.

But then...Riise is OK and is fit to play tomorrow. (hmmm...)

Then Dudek tried to headbutt a policeman and got arrested, but then it was only security guards and he was let go after saying sorry. (hmmmm)

Two things, firstly if Bellamy DID attack Riise with a golf club, why is Riise still walking and why hasn't Bellamy been sacked?

Secondly, if Dudek tried to butt a bizzie, why wasn't he charged with anything?

Sounds a lot like bullshit to me. Not doubting that there was some trouble but I seriously doubt it was anything like what was reported in the NOTW. Saying that, nothing is ever like it gets reported in the NOTW, if they said it was cold outside I'd change into shorts and t-shirt!

Keep reading conflicting reports about all this.

1st Bellamy has battered Riise with a golf club.

But then...Riise is OK and is fit to play tomorrow. (hmmm...)

Then Dudek tried to headbutt a policeman and got arrested, but then it was only security guards and he was let go after saying sorry. (hmmmm)

Two things, firstly if Bellamy DID attack Riise with a golf club, why is Riise still walking and why hasn't Bellamy been sacked?

Secondly, if Dudek tried to butt a bizzie, why wasn't he charged with anything?

Sounds a lot like bullshit to me. Not doubting that there was some trouble but I seriously doubt it was anything like what was reported in the NOTW. Saying that, nothing is ever like it gets reported in the NOTW, if they said it was cold outside I'd change into shorts and t-shirt!

dont think we'll ever know what really happend, but i reckon bellend will be on his way out. especially with that vornin being signed.

Nah. Little chance of Bellamy leaving.

Something did certainly go wrong in Portugal, if it hadnt, Rafa wouldnt have released a press statement in the official site the next day. But i'd be VERY surprised if its anywhere as serious as the tabloids are making it seem. the players refused to comment on the issue when the journalists asked them questions, so they filled up pages by themselves, to fill the newspapers.

Voronin's been signed as a replacement for Fowler more than anything else. He is a good supersub according to reports, has an eye for a pass and can play in different positions. Sounds like a Rafa player. Dont think he'll improve our first team, more like the squad. As much as i hate to say it Fowler offers very little, and isnt good enough. He has to be replaced in the summer and Andriy is the perfect fella coz he will not be dissatisfied with being 4th choice striker.

I think we will be signing a big player in the summer (no chance of Villa (too expensive..although we will be able to afford him, he's too expensive) and Torres (Rafa think he's overrated, so do i), im looking at Diego Milito from Zaragoza, Rodrigo Palacio from Boca or Iaquinta from Udinese. But thats only my opinion. I like these three players. And there's a good chance that Crouch will be the one to be replaced. Has been linked for a 12 mil move for the Geordies hasnt he? He might leave.

And Riise's brother who plays for Lillestrom, had a bar-room brawl yesterday according to reports after a karaoke session went bad. just like his brother. :D

• 5 months later...
i agree :) but if he was going to go anywere i only think a really stupid club would have him... someone like west ham :P

he has been causing problems with curbs there allready.

Actually those quotes of him saying that curbs is worse than Souness or whatever is just tabloid talk. But yeah whatever.

I honestly think that he was sold because he didnt add enough to the team as i thought he would at the beggining of last season. He couldn't stay on side to save his life. So maybe, he has found his level at West Ham.

Thought you'd also want to quote me on the Torres comment. Torres wasnt Rafa's first choice by any means because he isnt the finished article and also too expensive. But he was the best striker who was available. So, on hindsight im happy we signed him.

Edited by xavier