IGNORED

Who Gives A Shit?

Match of the Day 2 presenter Adrian Chiles has confirmed that he is one of a number of BBC employers who have been sent soiled toilet paper in the post.

According to The Sun, 'police are investigating a string of packages posted to some of broadcasting's best-known names since mid-January.'

"I've had seven or eight lots," said WBA fan Chiles. "It's disgusting. The smell of someone else's s*** is not something you want first thing in the morning."

In a statement, the BBC refused to disclose the names of the other corporation staff who have also received the unwanted mail in recent weeks.

"We try to avoid commenting on individual cases because, very often, those sending such mail gain pleasure from publicity," it said. "When we can identify the sender of such materials, they can expect a visit from the police."

Match of the Day 2 presenter Adrian Chiles has confirmed that he is one of a number of BBC employers who have been sent soiled toilet paper in the post.

According to The Sun, 'police are investigating a string of packages posted to some of broadcasting's best-known names since mid-January.'

"I've had seven or eight lots," said WBA fan Chiles. "It's disgusting. The smell of someone else's s*** is not something you want first thing in the morning."

In a statement, the BBC refused to disclose the names of the other corporation staff who have also received the unwanted mail in recent weeks.

"We try to avoid commenting on individual cases because, very often, those sending such mail gain pleasure from publicity," it said. "When we can identify the sender of such materials, they can expect a visit from the police."

is it just me who would've stopped opening the 'squishy' envelopes after the 2nd time?

I hope they name and shame the dirty little shit in the papers if they catch them.

cant they use dna testing on it.

they probably can.

the problem with DNA testing though is that , unless they already have a copy of your DNA to compare it to, it doesn't give you a name.

They'd still have to catch the bloke and test him to find out if it was really him or not, unless the tool has actually submitted DNA to the police before.

Like Adrian Chiles 'cos he's first and foremost a fan...both of his cars have WBA in the registration plate and he has a stained glass West Bromwich Albion crest above his door. See's things from a fans point of view and wears his heart on his sleeve...also used to write an excellent column in The Independent. Nice genuine bloke I think.

Don't quite understand why anyone would think this was funny though. Pathetic IMO.

Edited by MikeO