IGNORED

Stubbs And Carsley To Stay

i suppose it depends how much there contracts are going to be. I think that they will be good back ups. We complain we have a small squad so why not keep players that have perfomed for us on our books (as long as its a relasoanble price) I still think we should try and bring in new players- but keep stubbsy and carsley as back-up, then we cant cmplain of a small squad

i would get rid of players like wright + pistone who have done nothing for the club.

whats the point, yer they have been good servents to the club but come on ffs need to bring in young players to replace them now.

wake up mate!

our squad is short as it is, we cant let these two go. and besides, both have been good in the team this season

He might be passed his sell by date Mark however he has played more games than anyone else this season I beleive.

I would be happy for both players to go however the way I look at it is.

If we give them both another year contract (on reduced wages) then we we can spend a bit more on each player we looking at as we don't have to find cover for a defender and a defences midfielder.

Thats the only reason I would keep them

He might be passed his sell by date Mark however he has played more games than anyone else this season I beleive.

I would be happy for both players to go however the way I look at it is.

If we give them both another year contract (on reduced wages) then we we can spend a bit more on each player we looking at as we don't have to find cover for a defender and a defences midfielder.

Thats the only reason I would keep them

Im pretty sure that Yobo has played the most games. Don't think he's missed a minute in the prem this season.

I really cant understand the typical negativity towards this

We have a paper thin squad anyway, carsley and stubbs are proven, tried and tested, Carsley has played most of the games this season and gets slagged off all the time, hes a good honest pro and although he shouldnt be first choice should be a valued member of our squad

Stubbs is good value as cove and another old pro in the squad is no hardship, quite the opposite,

Anyone remember Richard Gough

We have a paper thin squad anyway, carsley and stubbs are proven, tried and tested, Carsley has played most of the games this season and gets slagged off all the time, hes a good honest pro and although he shouldnt be first choice should be a valued member of our squad

Stubbs is good value as cove and another old pro in the squad is no hardship, quite the opposite,

my sentiments exactley.

oh and goughy was a legend. probably could have still played at 84 years old with a zimmer.

oh wait he was 84 years old.

We have a paper thin squad anyway, carsley and stubbs are proven, tried and tested, Carsley has played most of the games this season and gets slagged off all the time, hes a good honest pro and although he shouldnt be first choice should be a valued member of our squadStubbs is good value as cove and another old pro in the squad is no hardship, quite the opposite,

I agree that he's good cover, but it's very likely that if he stays then he will be first choice.

i dont mind them staying if there gonna be squad players but we need oyunger replacements for both of them as if we are still relying on cars next season it means we are not moving on as a team witch is bad. but fair dues if they wanna come in for cover wen fernandes or arteta or yobo or lescott is injured that wiould be ok.