IGNORED

Fulham

MikeO

If ever there was a "must win" this is it. Should be fairly straighforward if we play like we did against Arsenal and the first half against Villa (but is anything ever that simple for Everton?). Reckon we'll coast 4-1 if we can get an earlyish goal. Move us up into fifth place going into the week-end and put a bit of pressure on Spurs and Notlob....oh..AJx2, Lescott again and Faddy off the bench.

Always worry about the games that everyone predicts us to win.

We would be going into the game as favs and wouldn't surprise me if Fulham play for a draw.

We at home which means we got to attack and they very capible of scoring on the break.

I predicted the draw right against Villa (wrong score but still said draw) and I have a bad feeling about this game.

Would like to think that Manny is back and can replace Osman or drop hibbo and put Neville at right back.

Stay with the 4 4 2 formation and bring fad onto the bench in place of either naysmith or Valente. However if both fully fit along with Pistone then push Lescott into the centre back and drop stubbs.

Howard,

Neville, Yobo, Lescott, Pistone

Osman, Manny, Carsley, Arteta

Aj, Vaughen

Think we might lose this.

Think will be 2 v 1 down chasing the game and they will get a late goal. So going 3 v 1 with Pistone scoring for us

Looking forward to this one as I fly off on holiday early sat am. My mystic daughter said " Wouldnt it be nice if we won 4 nil like last time", I said "when"

She ment when I took her to see Luton and we won 4-0

So there you go, get your bets on now, you heard it here first

No predictions, just want a win. I don't care how or who scores, but we have to win.

Our GD will stand us in good stead, but I hate it when we have to start looking at other team's failures in order for us to progress.

ATB

Mac

No predictions, just want a win. I don't care how or who scores, but we have to win.

Our GD will stand us in good stead, but I hate it when we have to start looking at other team's failures in order for us to progress.

ATB

Mac

I agree. We should be able to get 3 points at home. Fulham has been in bad form and it would be a huge disappointment to get either 0-1 point from them this year. I think the squad will be prepared and come out strong in the opening minutes. Almost like the Villa game.