IGNORED

Mark Gonzalez,bolo Zenden,harry Kewell

Guest blueboy122

Guest blueboy122

fat rafa has sed that both of those players can leave the club. Mark Gonzalez is a quick and pacy winger and plays left midfeil would anyone want him here as he is only young i think 21/22? maybe bargin basement 1/2 million maybe?? i would also love to see harry kewell at everton i think he is a great player but never really had a chance at liverpool great athlete and left mid would be a great accuistion. Thoughts on him??

what are you thoughts??

Edited by blueboy122

Guest blueboy122

i dont skit them but some people may have other views like they dont want red shite rejects. defo take kewell or gonzalez!!

Have we been linked with any of these players.

Surely this type of post should go in the my cousins mothers hairdresser thread.

Wouldn't want Harry as think he has managed less minutes on the pitch than VDM this season

Surely this type of post should go in the my cousins mothers hairdresser thread.

Wouldn't want Harry as think he has managed less minutes on the pitch than VDM this season

what the he** u on bout kewell iz much betta then van der mayde we should sign kewell he would make a great left win

Kewell :o .............We've already got our own Kewell, he's called Van der Meyde, they have played a similar amount of games in the last four years. ................about five games each.

No thanks.

Exactamundo licker

Exactamundo Adam

what the he** u on bout kewell iz much betta then van der mayde we should sign kewell he would make a great left win

Stop it and get out

fat rafa has sed that both of those players can leave the club. Mark Gonzalez is a quick and pacy winger and plays left midfeil would anyone want him here as he is only young i think 21/22? maybe bargin basement 1/2 million maybe?? i would also love to see harry kewell at everton i think he is a great player but never really had a chance at liverpool great athlete and left mid would be a great accuistion. Thoughts on him??

what are you thoughts??

sumone acctualy raised a good point. are we linked??

or is it just a thoughts one?? witch people specificly asked not to be put on here ??

was reading on teletext ;ast night that fat raf said " a deal for gonzalez is almost complete"

wonder who hes off to, was a very good winger in spain but since hes came here hes been poor, probs not been given a fair chance as fat raf seems to of prefered zenden :huh: this season.

Yeah think he might have had problems settling into the English premier league. Would have been good to have him here and see what he is like when he's settled. He looked good before Liverpool got him but might just suit Spanish football a lot better as he did seem a little bit of a lightweight when he played here.

Probably the best thing for him to go back Spain but we are crying out for a left winger and he might have been good but for £5mil I don't think he'd be worth the risk imo

was reading on teletext ;ast night that fat raf said " a deal for gonzalez is almost complete"

wonder who hes off to, was a very good winger in spain but since hes came here hes been poor, probs not been given a fair chance as fat raf seems to of prefered zenden :huh: this season.

Wasn't he supposed to be the new Ronaldo coming here to set the Premiership alight?? :D

He's nothing at all to impress me this season and the fact that David Gest prefers Zenden says it all!!