IGNORED

Reo Coker

Been linked with him recently and he has been told today he has no future at West Ham, what do you think better option than Barton and Fernandes? Probably cheaper aswell given they want him out? The only problem is will he upset the team spirit as that would appear to be the reason for him being sold?

Not that keen on Reo Cocker- he had one good season but has been very poor last year. Also i have not been impressed with his performances with England U21. He was shocking against Italy, far from a captains performance. I would rather fork out a cipule million more and get Fernandes if we were willing to spend 8m on reo cocker.

scouse - where did you hear he was told he has no future at west ham? link?

i think hes quality, but i cant see us getting him

ow i read it in the papper too.

i dont reacall it saying he had no futre, more along the lines of....

now weve stayed up you can leave if you want to but the team is going to have to pay 8 million.

If he's not a left or right winger theres no point getting him, i wouldnt drop any of our current midfield to play him.

We need to buy better than him to improve the squad, and IMO he wouldnt improve it at all..

Barton ? yes, Jagielka ? yes, Reo Coker ? no thanks.

he is goin either spurs newcastle or villa obviously aint got any ambitions then has he

Well considering Spurs finished above us and Newcastle are likely to be massive rivals next season I'd say you're completely wrong, moving to either of those teams would show a lot of ambition. Now if he went to Villa I'd agree with you because they'll be a run of the mill side again.

Agree with you no this Romey. We have to be realistic and not just dismiss all other clubs.

Spurs are showing huge ambition and the Toon won't give up trying until they win a Cup one day!

We all love Everton but lets be realistic about our key rivals - Moyes called us a "proper football club" recently - that is really important that we are seen like this. It is us not the players that ultimately give other club's fans their perception of us.

Bit off topic but sponge1 brought it up

Next season will be immence, Tottenham have and will spend big, noocastle have and will spend big, Villa are similar to us historically, theyve even won the European cup havent they and their owner is spending big

I think its going to be hard to repeat this years success, nevermind move up

But maybe(deffinately) this is another thread, as for REO COKER, I said it above and no ones yet to tell me otherwise

Bit off topic but sponge1 brought it up

Next season will be immence, Tottenham have and will spend big, noocastle have and will spend big, Villa are similar to us historically, theyve even won the European cup havent they and their owner is spending big

I think its going to be hard to repeat this years success, nevermind move up

But maybe(deffinately) this is another thread, as for REO COKER, I said it above and no ones yet to tell me otherwise

Sell cahill for a fee of 15 mill buy reo coker and j barton out of the money why not ? ......even get some change out of it

Edited by RampageJohnson

Guest blueboy122

does anybody no what has happened wit joey barton the whole thing seems to be dead? is it stil happening? can anyone shed sum light??