IGNORED

Chelsea Away Kit

It's only the colour that would deter me from wearing it. Which if the Chelsea people never liked the colour they would have had it in a different colour.

Ignoring the colour, I still think it looks better than umbro shirts. Another thing is that I think Adidas shirts fit a lot better than umbro ones.

I dont like Umpro kits, they always look poorly made, Adidas + Nike kits are always top material and look great, Chelsea's away kit last season was imo the best looking kit in black.

please give details of how they look poorly made.

ive been more than happy with the manufactured quality of all my umbro shirts.

or are you just talking this shit because nike and adidas are more fashionable

please give details of how they look poorly made.

ive been more than happy with the manufactured quality of all my umbro shirts.

or are you just talking this shit because nike and adidas are more fashionable

No, I always hate the collars on umbro kits the irritate my neck, well last seasons one. There kits always look the same like the england ones, and yes id rather have a more fashionable make, im sure Everton would get more from Nike/Adidas than what they do for umbro ones.

Edited by Blue4Ever

No, I always hate the collars on umbro kits the irritate my neck, well last seasons one. There kits always look the same like the england ones, and yes id rather have a more fashionable make, im sure Everton would get more from Nike/Adidas than what they do for umbro ones.

can i ask your logic behind this? and what you mean by get more?

umbros kits all look the same, nikes kits all look the same, adidas kits all look the same.

they just change the colours, its all about cost cutting and profitability mate, but if you think its just umbro your very mistaken

for one im defending umbro because they have supplied us for the majority of our existance, secondly, they have consistently made good quality kits, thirdly, we have a good working relationship with them due to reason one. and lets talk about chelsea, they bought out the contract with umbro for millions because they ended the contract early.

but i guess if we have a more fashionable kit manufacturer we will sign better players and be more successful

edit: it cost chelsea £24.5m, lets do the same shall we!

Edited by StevO

• 2 weeks later...

Saw the Chelsea shirt on sale yesterday...

Is there any truth in the rumour that they'll be warming up in donkey jackets and Petr Cech will be wearing a hard hat rather than a cap?

Fucking ridiculous imo...they all going to dig a hole in the pitch and sit around it drinking tea?

Laughing stock.

for one im defending umbro because they have supplied us for the majority of our existance, secondly, they have consistently made good quality kits, thirdly, we have a good working relationship with them due to reason one. and lets talk about chelsea, they bought out the contract with umbro for millions because they ended the contract early.

but i guess if we have a more fashionable kit manufacturer we will sign better players and be more successful

edit: it cost chelsea £24.5m, lets do the same shall we!

im not saying pay them off I mean when ever the sponsor runs out we should move on.

• 8 months later...