IGNORED

Everton Vs Northen Ireland & Bury

jamiemaher85

The Northern Ireland match is live on Setanta Sports for those of you who have it! Coverage starts at 3.55pm

happy days!

you have to subscribe.. but maybe worth it, as they have premier league games this year, they are showing the pre season against weder bremen, and the Blackburn home game in the league

yeh it's shocking ... shiels is playign well for them... we're doing ok vaughan is doing fairly well, rodwell has been solid, aj sharp and van der meyde played a fabulous ball ...valente is also playing very well

agard on for aj

2-0 agard ...great cross from connor

Edited by CraccerC

i liked the look of Rodwell also..

Da silva was comfortable, but not really tested

Considering these were the first competitive games and both teams were full of youngsters it was a good day for the boys. Usually nothing much happens but there were some good perfomances today, notably from VDM.

The thing is though it says we can't watch live video, but the link is for live AUDIO ffs. It's only for the commentary which the site have been banging on about for the last week to get people to sign up so they can listen to the two matches today.

....in fairness that's all they ever said it was. No suggestion at all that either match was going to be shown, think the only time they've done that was the American games last year....probably the same this.

....in fairness that's all they ever said it was. No suggestion at all that either match was going to be shown, think the only time they've done that was the American games last year....probably the same this.

Thats what I'm saying Mike, when we were clicking on the bury audio it was coming up saying we couldnt watch the video because of the rights, but It wasn't supposed to be video so I couldnt understand why it wouldnt work.

Thats what I'm saying Mike, when we were clicking on the bury audio it was coming up saying we couldnt watch the video because of the rights, but It wasn't supposed to be video so I couldnt understand why it wouldnt work.

You didn't miss much, it was a pretty poor quaity game. Morrison and Kissock looked ok though. the Polish sounding fella was hopeless despite his goal, kept giving the ball away and was pushed off it too easily.

Highlight of the afternoon was big Vic racing back to the tunnel at the end after being virtually 'raped' for his shirt, boots and socks, there was no way he was parting with shorts.

Good crowd from Everton, 2 - 2.5 thousand I thought!

Edited by sheedysheedysheedy

I have to disagree with you Mike, all the Emails and Newsletters they sent out said Watch how the new boys perform, and See some of the the youngsters in the Friendlies.

Also this Page below was on the Everton TV station all morning, it was only about an hour before the KO that the wording changed to COMMENTARY. but it clearly says watch now

I think this was a clear case of misrepresentation, or in other words a bloody big con.

8110.jpg

18351.jpg18352-1.jpg

This is my post from from further up this thread, it was copied in full from the Official site ........

Nice to see Paddy Boyle playing again, he could save us a bit of cash. :) But i dont see Jagielka in either squad.

From the OS....

EvertonTV users will be able to switch between the game at Gigg Lane against Bury (kick-off 3pm) and the clash with a Northern Ireland in Coleraine (kick-off 4pm). All of David Moyes' senior players will be involved including new summer signings Phil Jagielka and Lukas Jutkiewicz. And evertonTV is the only place to find out how they fare.

Everton TV will be showing both games one Kicks off 3pm other one at 4pm.

PLUS Don't miss live video from Wednesday's friendly against Preston at Deepdale!

Now if that isnt clear misrepresentation i dont know what is.

This is my post from from further up this thread, it was copied in full from the Official site ........

Now if that isnt clear misrepresentation i dont know what is.

You're missing...

evertonTV's summer of action begins on Saturday - with live commentary from BOTH of the club's opening pre-season friendly matches.

...which was the line before the section you've quoted Bill.

Ive just gone back to check the OS and its not there, where did you see that, because it was'nt on the piece i posted. :huh:

the bottom line states Clearly....... Everton TV will be showing both games one Kicks off 3pm other one at 4pm.

"Showing" is the misleading word, it doesnt say commentary of both games. Be interested to know if any of our non UK members have Everton tv.

Ah right, thats not what was showing this morning, it showed all below your commentary sentence, but it had the extra line about Showng the games on the bottom, just above the Preston reminder, as i said in my first post the commentary bit came up Half an hour before Kick off, "because of broadcasting regulations it could only be seen by people outside the UK", or words to that affect, i have the feeling they pulled the wool over my eyes. :)

Anyway its gone now but i still think its been badly done. Cheers Mike.