IGNORED

Everton Vs Northen Ireland & Bury

jamiemaher85

Our first friendly is in just over a week. Should be interesting to see how Jags plays for us, also think it would be worthwhile givng players like VDM, Beattie and DA Silva a run out.

Possibly

Howard

Jags Yobo Lescott Boyle

Arteta Da Silva Vivardson VDM

Beatts AJ

with Vaughny and Vic havin a run out as well. maybe even see if players like Scott Spencer play

Edited by MikeO

A good idea, would like to see the fringe players given lots of match time, plus those who are coming back from injuries given some match practice.

1st game........

........................Turner.............................

Hibbert ....... Molyneux ...... Stubbs ...... Boyle

Osman ..... Jagielka .... Vidarson .... Van der Meyde

...............Johnson ..... Jutkiewicz/Beattie.........

2nd GAME...

......................Howard.......................

Neville ..... Yobo .... Lescott...... Valente.

Arteta .... Carsley..... Cahill....... McFadden.

.............Vaughan .... Annichebe...............

IF SOME OF THESE KIDS COME THROUGH THIS SEASON THE SQUADS NOT GOING TO BE TOO BAD.

Give VDM a start so he can "pick up an injury" in the friendly instead of waiting for a crucial league game. :rolleyes:

I would play 1st game :

...........................Turner................................

Neville......Stubbs...........Lescott.........Boyle

Arteta.......Carlsey..........Vidarson......Faddy

....................BT...............Vaughan..................

2nd :

...........................Howard...............................

Hibbert......Yobo................Jagielka.......Valente

VDM.........Osman............Da Silva......Kissock

..............Johnson..................Anichebe............

Squad to face Northern Ireland...

Iain Turner, John Irving, Joleon Lescott, Nuno Valente, Andy van der Meyde, Anderson de Silva, Lee Carsley, Ryan Harpur, Stephen Connor, Lars Stubhaug, Andrew Johnson, James Vaughan, Kieran Agard, Lee Molyneux, Jack Rodwell, Hope Akpan, Michael Stewart.

...and Bury...

John Ruddy, Tony Hibbert, Alan Stubbs, Patrick Boyle, John Paul Kissock, Philip Neville, Mikel Arteta*, Bjarni Vidarsson, Victor Anichebe, James Beattie*, Steven Morrison, Leon Osman*, Scott Spencer, Darren Dennehy, Jamie Jones, Aidan Downes, Shaun Densmore, Lukas Jutkiewicz, James Hall, Moses Barnett.

* fitness tests

Edited by MikeO

Nice to see Paddy Boyle playing again, he could save us a bit of cash. :) But i dont see Jagielka in either squad.

From the OS....

EvertonTV users will be able to switch between the game at Gigg Lane against Bury (kick-off 3pm) and the clash with a Northern Ireland in Coleraine (kick-off 4pm). All of David Moyes' senior players will be involved including new summer signings Phil Jagielka and Lukas Jutkiewicz. And evertonTV is the only place to find out how they fare.

Everton TV will be showing both games one Kicks off 3pm other one at 4pm.

PLUS Don't miss live video from Wednesday's friendly against Preston at Deepdale!

what a fookin farce ........... :angry:

""Content Blocked

Unfortunately due to broadcast rights restrictions, live video of this particular match is only available to viewers outside of United Kingdom and Ireland.

Your IP indicates that you are located in this region"".

Same for both of the Matches, what a fookin swizz. How many peeps have subscribed to EvertonTV on the promise that they could watch all the pre-season Friendlies, typical efc treatment, the fans are taken to the cleaners and conned out of their money.

All the respect i had for this Club keeps slowly Diminishing year after year.

""Content Blocked

Unfortunately due to broadcast rights restrictions, live video of this particular match is only available to viewers outside of United Kingdom and Ireland.

Same for both of the Matches, what a fookin swizz. How many peeps have subscribed to EvertonTV on the promise that they could watch all the pre-season Friendlies, typical efc treatment, the fans are taken to the cleaners and conned out of their money.

Exactly what I keep getting Licker. What a load of shit, I got it so I could listen/watch the pre-season games and then I get this.

""Content Blocked

If I could share my IP address with you I would....just don't know if that can be done. That really sucks! I checked my Setanta here and funny they are showing the match from last season Everton vs Liverpool.

Ive not just got it for this season, i've had it a few seasons.

But they sent out Emails advertising the pre season friendlies with a "DONT MISS IT" headline and probs some peeps have rushed and got it, we've been treated like shit and conned again.

Ive not just got it for this season, i've had it a few seasons.

But they sent out Emails advertising the pre season friendlies with a "DONT MISS IT" headline and probs some peeps have rushed and got it, we've been treated like shit and conned again.

Mate it's sorted now, well for me atleast. Has it still not come on for you?

""Content Blocked

Just heard the commentators LAUGHING about this Licker. Then the audio quickly went off.