IGNORED

Baines Signed - £5million Rising To 6m + 30% Sell On Fee

Luq101

Left back was our weakest position by far - Now we have signed the hottest young left back in the country, so £5M (plus add-ons is a decent deal - Well done to the club on getting the lad in.

I would have thought Jags and Bains would have been the main targets this summer, along with possible cover for Arteta (cue Pinaar).

I have to say the quality of the players coming in this summer is good, OK we are a small squad - but we do seem to have decent cover throughout.

Another forward would be nice now Beattie has gone and Vaughan is injured.

Chuff to bits Baines is now on board - Our back 4 is up thier with the best in my opinion.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

banies has just had a interivew on SSN

when asked about who he support he said

'i didnt really supprt either, as a boy i was brought up as a liverpool fan beacuse of my dad'

' bu when i got older, i reliased liverpool wernt my team, i used to sneak in to the everton games with my mate'

' when the fixtur's wer released i used to always look for everton away'

tha end the debate over everton or liverpool

Edited by BLUENOSEsam

Everton have agreed to pay 30% of any future transfer fee Wigan. So for example if he signs for Spurs for 10million in three years, Wigan will be expecting 30% of 10m - £3million.

It's to make up for the defecit.. I mean, how many clubs accept £6m one week from Sunderland then sell the week after for £5m?

Everton have agreed to pay 30% of any future transfer fee Wigan. So for example if he signs for Spurs for 10million in three years, Wigan will be expecting 30% of 10m - £3million.

It's to make up for the defecit.. I mean, how many clubs accept £6m one week from Sunderland then sell the week after for £5m?

Thanks for that, BUT what I meant is where is the hard evidence of this? According to Everton, Wigan could get a extra mill from appearances!

I thought it was 30% of the profit so they would get 1.5mil if we sold for 10