IGNORED

Mcclaren Is A Tosser

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I think that Phil Neville had a word with Mclaren about calling up Joleon ;)

Let's hope he can get in Baines and Jagielka aswell. :)

Just as long as it isn't at the expense of Micah Richards. Everytime I see that boy play he brings something new to his game. He is probably the only youngster showing promise in the England team at the mo. But Baines will be an international in the next season I think ,he's better than cole and bridge

Thing that got me was that tw*t Lawrensen saying "oh he's bringing on 2 Everton players".

He also said what's the world coming to? when they came on. Decent performance by England but nothing fantastic. No doubt the pundits will wank over an average performance. SWP easily the best player on the pitch.

Its usually a measure of how the match is going by the ammount of pun comments lawro makes, the better the game the less there are although a few beauties will always slip in there.

And another thing, I know tommy wore the brightest Yellow pair of boots last week But WTF was with Phil Neville's Orange number on saturday?

:lol::lol: in the line up for the anthems tonight the camera had to change angle 'cos it couldn't see Owen and Wright-Phillips because they were nearly as small as the mascots stood in front of them :lol: .

Tougher game tonight, need to win it though, however much I'd like to see McLaren sacked.

One thing about SWP - the boy needs to learn to cross or atleast get the fucking ball off the floor. I felt like smashing my tele over his head at times.

Agreed on that....he seems to think he can just hit the ball through the opposition, just tries to hammer it in the right direction regardless of anyone in the way. He was poor compared to Saturday I thought, but Gareth Barry was excellent.

• 5 weeks later...

It's a bit of a joke really. I know we have some degree of bias on here, but i do think that most people would want to look to the future rather than the past for the England squad. I know that Cambell has had a slight renaiscance last season but his last perfomance for England did show that he's no longer up to the international game. If someone like Carragher can come out onto the press and state that someone like Lescott should be getting a look in i don't see how Mclarren can overlook him so often.

I don't think that at the moment Lescott should be starting every game for England, im not that biased and im not that stupid, but he should be given a chance to start a game like this when someone is out injured.

What do you expect from a walking Phallus. England managers are merely limp dicks who front up the FA's will. I have seen the England set up as a bit of a Boys club for years. You look at the squad selections and tell me that they are based on playing ability, consistency of performance or current form. World cup, Theo Walcott, who is he???? Haven't heard a peep from the lad that never played. That is only one expample. Been typing most of the day so I an too tired to go on with more, but you get the point.

If the managers in recent years had picked their own squads with no influence, the majority would have faired much better in competition in recent years. We have the toughest and most respected league in the world. It may not be the prettiest or the technically superior, but you ask any footballer where the hardest country to play in is. England every time. An England side made up from on-form players would generally battle any team off the park and only individual brilliance would trouble. I just think that England continually under achieve and will continue to do so with the current set up.

The bbc site is full of people talking shite saying campbell experience is key, is it heck, its estonia! if lescott cant get in this game then when is he ever going to get a game?

No he probably wont get a game, Carragher's one of the best centerbacks in europe and he didnt get in so why would lescott, I applaud Carragher for retiring from international football (dont no if he has yet like, but is meant to be) because he and most England fans no he should be starting over shite like Rio Ferdinand, and he isnt, simply because the manager has favourites.

If Rio played for us, he wouldn't play so why should be because he plays for the mancs?

CANNOT BELIVE IT, LESCOTTS COMING ON!

Edited by Blue4Ever