IGNORED

Barcelona Talks

According to Sky Sports website he is still a Barca player and they kast news items I could see was the end of July when they confirmed that Celtic were a number of clubs interested and they didn't care its not been sorted as they had until the end of August to conclude a deal

I agree that Gudjohnson would be a superb coup but wages will be a problem. I could easily see him being the top wage earner in our squad if he signed.

Ezquerro is a player i have only heard a little of but hey if he plays for barca am intrested. A Barca reject is still going to be a top player.

I personally think its Ronaldinho we are in talks with :)

Ezquerro is on a free, so would well worth a punt. Vogel as well for half a mill would also help the squad out. We need bodies in fast, and if Yakubu and Fernendes won't come, these two will do.

I totaly disagree there, if those dont come then we should look else where with the money we was going to spend on those and bring in class players, not free transfers / loose change.

We have money now, so lets use it on someone who will replace a first teamer, not a squad player.

Althought i am not saying i would not want these players at the club, ofcourse i would, but what i am saying is i would not be happy if we sign those in replace of yak and manny.

One thing I can't understand and will post it in here as don;t want to open another topic.

But DM said the other day when on about money that if there is money there he is certainly going to spend it but has DM not always said he won't spend for the sake of it and only buy if will add to the squad??

Is there now a sudden chance of tatical plan???

I totaly disagree there, if those dont come then we should look else where with the money we was going to spend on those and bring in class players, not free transfers / loose change.

We have money now, so lets use it on someone who will replace a first teamer, not a squad player.

Althought i am not saying i would not want these players at the club, ofcourse i would, but what i am saying is i would not be happy if we sign those in replace of yak and manny.

Where is proof that we got cash then? If so, then our tactical moves are at snails pace in the transfer market!

Ezquerro is on a free, so would well worth a punt. Vogel as well for half a mill would also help the squad out. We need bodies in fast, and if Yakubu and Fernendes won't come, these two will do.

No, whats the point in these two will do, we need quality players in and the right players, Vogel may want 50k a week and imo were defo not signing him now anyway.