IGNORED

Blackburn

Josh Berno

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah everytime Hibbert got the ball it was an aimless pass, even one instance in the first half he hit one that just went straight to Oijeer. Johnson is just losing energy Jumping for balls like that, i think he wasnt at 100% or that samba is one quick Sunova (maybe that fluid on the knee hadnt cleared up) Carsley was MIA, Dunno why Lescott was Dropped, He showed Moyes up with his performance, Because blackburn apart from bentley's freekick at the end they didnt have the same chances that they did in the first half.

Jags Has got a class touch though he was controlling the uncontrolable balls, him and and Fernandes through the middle and we'll be hitting other team's Defences hard.

Baines did well him and Yobo deserve Credit for sticking to the task when others left and right of them were clearly elsewhere.

So in Conclusion We should really look at is as a point gained. Roll on Bolton.

P.s Oh yeah Damn Engineering work next home game Means i cant come via soccerbus, instead must come via the 19 from town for man utd game, the last time i did that..... yup the 2-4 game. :o

:blink:

Why would he play RB when he's just bossed the midfield? Drop Carsley for Jags, move Pip to right back and play Fernandes.

Spot on Romey.....Hibbo is just not going to cut it...lost count of the number of times it was played to him and he humped it down field.

Also think Baines shows what kind of full back we need a the club....what a crackin début...very solid.

I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned the Attendance yet, seems the weeks events have already hit the club.

33.000 is the lowest gate since bottom of the league West ham came to us just before Xmas last season, and we had just gone through our leanest spell of the season with 4 defeats and 2 draws, but still managed to draw in 32.900 for that game, our lowest league gate last season.

With only 33.000 making the effort on Saturday it Looks like we have already lost a couple of thousand supporters.

I posted this after the Reading game about the Transfers .........

"Had this been carried out properly those two players would have been playing in this game, and although its no Guarantee i think we would have had another 3 points. So its those delaying tactics in order to give the fans the "Feelgood Factor" just to gain a few more votes, which has in my opinion cost us three points.

Totally out of order and totally unprofessional, the club are sinking lower and lower in my estimation, willing to sacrifice our points and our league position for the sake of a few more Votes, i will be glad when this is over and done with one way or the other, lets hope that they are both available against Blackburn or it could cost us another 3 points"

We got off lightly by only losing two points thats five more points we might have had now, so will they be signed before the Bolton Game. ??

Well we know for certain that one of them wont be, So now with the Fernandes deal going tits up i'm wondering if the Board has a PLAN B, or will we miss out on some more easy points.

Can see what you are saying patto, but for the same fixture last season in midwinter (february) did the Blackburn fans bring 2.500 more fans with them, because that game had over a 35.880 attendance. So like i said i think a couple of thousand of our supporters have stayed away.

licker regarding the attendance remember tha b/burn brought only a handfull of supporters so we had virtually 4000 empty seats at there end also i think the k.e.i.o.c group have succeded in splitting fan against fan and some stayed away sadly.

only time will heal the rift.

You think by opening everyone's eyes to our boards lying ways they have split the fans??

I personally blame the board for lying through their teeth and expecting the most inquisitive fans in England to swollow it whole!