IGNORED

Blackburn

Josh Berno

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure if we can get this team onto the pitch we WILL win!

.......................................Howard.

.....Jagielka....................................................Baines.

....................Yobo.............................Lescott.

...................Neville........................Carsley.

.....Arteta.................Fernandes..............Osman.

......................Johnson...................Yakubu.............

I'm pretty sure if we can get this team onto the pitch we WILL win!

.......................................Howard.

.....Jagielka....................................................Baines.

....................Yobo.............................Lescott.

...................Neville........................Carsley.

.....Arteta.................Fernandes..............Osman.

......................Johnson...................Yakubu.............

another edit needed

No!.....I stand by what I said....IF we can get THAT team on,we will win!!

Sorry just my attempt to brighten up another lousy day!

I'd be happy with a draw at this stage. Blackburn are undefeated in their last 5 games, and we've not got 100% of our first team fit, but then again we're playing at home... time to make the home fans proud!

2-0, with Carsley and Stubbs to score.

Edited by Droobie

Hey, Blackburn fan here and I have never posted on another teams forum before but today I feel I have to say something.

I respect Everton massively, I think they are a great side that represent true English football and command respect from any team. They did absoloutely brilliantly to break into the top 4 in 2005 and were so unlucky not to make proper CL football and I really felt for you when Liverpool ended up going through, I would have been devistated and I'm sure all of you were. You are a solid team throughout and are a top side defensively, and now with the additions of Johnson, Yakubu and Fernandes and the likes of Cahill and McFadden, you are a big threat in attack too. I feel that all the talk of Spurs making the top 4 is rubbish, but Everton are a good shout for making that top 4 again, unless we can stop you! You have a really genuine, respected manager in Moyes and his ambition and shrudeness in the transfer market and his tactical wit have brought you forward massively. Rather like Mark Hughes has done with us.

For all these reasons, today's game will be a big one, I feel that Rovers' biggest rivals in terms of who they are as good as, are Everton and if we could finnish above you, it would have been a great season for us.

I hope today that both teams put on a great performance but, I ofcourse hope Rovers take all 3 points - a point wouldn't be bad though!

Thanks for your time and no Red's or injuries today!

Steve

I think we desperately need a win today or we will have all the doom and gloom merchants chirping off and what has been a relatively good start to the season could soon turn in to a bit of a mini crisis

A good win might just get everybody back behind the team and stop all the bickering. Well for a few hours or so at least!

Hey, Blackburn fan here and I have never posted on another teams forum before but today I feel I have to say something.

I respect Everton massively, I think they are a great side that represent true English football and command respect from any team. They did absoloutely brilliantly to break into the top 4 in 2005 and were so unlucky not to make proper CL football and I really felt for you when Liverpool ended up going through, I would have been devistated and I'm sure all of you were. You are a solid team throughout and are a top side defensively, and now with the additions of Johnson, Yakubu and Fernandes and the likes of Cahill and McFadden, you are a big threat in attack too. I feel that all the talk of Spurs making the top 4 is rubbish, but Everton are a good shout for making that top 4 again, unless we can stop you! You have a really genuine, respected manager in Moyes and his ambition and shrudeness in the transfer market and his tactical wit have brought you forward massively. Rather like Mark Hughes has done with us.

For all these reasons, today's game will be a big one, I feel that Rovers' biggest rivals in terms of who they are as good as, are Everton and if we could finnish above you, it would have been a great season for us.

I hope today that both teams put on a great performance but, I ofcourse hope Rovers take all 3 points - a point wouldn't be bad though!

Thanks for your time and no Red's or injuries today!

Steve

Cheers Mate

No offence but hope your lot have a bad day at the office today but good luck for the rest of the season !

I think we desperately need a win today or we will have all the doom and gloom merchants chirping off and what has been a relatively good start to the season could soon turn in to a bit of a mini crisis

A good win might just get everybody back behind the team and stop all the bickering. Well for a few hours or so at least

If we lose today there will be a reason for it!Short on attacking options maybe or

whatever!

Win,lose or draw remember our best team or squad will probably include,Fernandes,

Cahill,Yakubu,Vaughan and a fully fit Baines.

Not excuses,but facts.

Blackburn are a good test for us....but then so I thought were Spurs.

If they want inspiration,check out the family enclosure.there's an empty seat there

today.......110%today!!

Everton to win a very tight game.

Leighton Baines will make his Everton début against Blackburn.

The left back signed from Wigan takes his place in the Toffees' defence after recovering from a hamstring strain.

He is joined at the back by Alan Stubbs, Joseph Yobo and Tony Hibbert, with Joleon Lescott on the bench.

In midfield it's the experienced duo of Lee Carsley and Phil Neville, with Mikel Arteta and Leon Osman handed the creative duties from the wide areas.

Up front James McFadden comes into partner Andrew Johnson.

Victor Anichebe drops to the bench along with Lescott, while new signings Stefan Wessels, Phil Jagielka and Steven Pienaar make up the substitutes.

Lescott on the bench?!?! Rotation? Minor injury? Strange, but pleased for Baines.

we need a goalscorer, Beattie has scored for Sheff utd again. :D

we took ten shots, six of them on frame. we just need to finish better. yobo didn't even get on target from inside the six yard box. i say put pienaar in, give him a chance to do what he did for ajax. i'll be surprised if he doesn't get put in at least sometime the second half. maybe we could do with anichebe in there also.