IGNORED

Blackburn

Josh Berno

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed Blackburn will be a hard game just like every other game uplay in the prem 4 - 2 everton atreta 2 mc faden and AJ

Moyes needs 2 make a few changes 2 the squad.

if i was him

Put pienaar, manny (if we have him), Jags and bains

I just think everton fans expect to much this season we cant win every game no1 can so lets just concentrate on this game eh

COYB!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, Pienaar does look a good player, I hope he can start too.

HOWARD

NEVILLE

STUBBS (OR YOBO)

LESCOTT

BAINES

ARTETA

JAGIELKA

FERNANDES (hopefully) (or CARSLEY)

PIENAAR

JOHNSON

MCFADDEN (he deserves a start after playing well)

I'd like to say we'd win but i think it'll be a draw 1-1. McFudge for us.

SANTA CRUZ FOR THEM

Edited by Heather_6

After watching the Reading game there is no way we can afford to under-estimate any opponent we have this season. The reason for this is because we simply cannot do a Chelsea or a Liverpool where you go a goal or 2 down and then make a miraculous recovery and snatch the game. That isnt Evertons style. We need to go out and win that game in the 1st half. 2-0 by half time will give me something to smile about.

I have heard that Baines is fully fit for this game so it would be nice to see him start, but personally i think Valente will still start. Mcfadden is still recovering from injury believe it or not so he will be benched but will get extra playing time in the second half or who knows maybe even a half time sub from Moyes. AJ will be desperate for a goal after Reading so a smart man would bet on him to get one. If he scores for England it may be even better chances of a goal for the game. Lets just hope he doesnt take a knock v Germany.

2-1 to us, i think that we will get up at home, Steven to start and Manny to start on the bench.. give steve PIENAAR a run, he is an absolute gun, i agree that santa cruz to score, he is so solid up front, expect lescott to own him though, hopefully we can all get through this game fit and well,, it depends on how dirty Blackburn decide to play :D

Edited by tmaceverton404

After watching the Reading game there is no way we can afford to under-estimate any opponent we have this season. The reason for this is because we simply cannot do a Chelsea or a Liverpool where you go a goal or 2 down and then make a miraculous recovery and snatch the game. That isnt Evertons style. We need to go out and win that game in the 1st half. 2-0 by half time will give me something to smile about.

I have heard that Baines is fully fit for this game so it would be nice to see him start, but personally i think Valente will still start. Mcfadden is still recovering from injury believe it or not so he will be benched but will get extra playing time in the second half or who knows maybe even a half time sub from Moyes. AJ will be desperate for a goal after Reading so a smart man would bet on him to get one. If he scores for England it may be even better chances of a goal for the game. Lets just hope he doesnt take a knock v Germany.

if benched, he'll come on between 70 and 75....it's them moyes way, and a flaw at that

2-1 to us, i think that we will get up at home, Steven to start and Manny to start on the bench.. give steve PIENAAR a run, he is an absolute gun, i agree that santa cruz to score, he is so solid up front, expect lescott to own him though, hopefully we can all get through this game fit and well,, it depends on how dirty Blackburn decide to play :D

Come on,Manny has proven he can play premiership and will be one of the best players we have once we sign him and you reckon we bench him? Carsley + Neville both played shite against Reading imo so its not like there playing to good to take one of them out.

Pienaar on the other hand im sure will be a good player but when he has came on he's looked confused on the left wing we need to give him a few 20 mins before a start or play him in his true position behind the striker.

Well, my team to play would be

-------------Howard---------------

Hibbo---Yobo-----Lescott--Baines

--------------Carsley---------------

--Arteta----Fernandes---Osman--

---------A.J---------McFadden-----

I would be inclined to rest Hibbert and play Jags at right back. and if hes not going to play both Phil and Cars in the middle, i would play Neville. We only need Yakubo up front with AJ and that would be a solid team.

Subs .. From Wessells, Turner, Hibbo, Mcfaddy, Carsley, Pienaar, Valente. Its looking better. :)

Come on,Manny has proven he can play premiership and will be one of the best players we have once we sign him and you reckon we bench him? Carsley + Neville both played shite against Reading imo so its not like there playing to good to take one of them out.

Pienaar on the other hand im sure will be a good player but when he has came on he's looked confused on the left wing we need to give him a few 20 mins before a start or play him in his true position behind the striker.

Well, my team to play would be

-------------Howard---------------

Hibbo---Yobo-----Lescott--Baines

--------------Carsley---------------

--Arteta----Fernandes---Osman--

---------A.J---------McFadden-----

i apologise for my preious statement, cos i didnt make it clear.. Manny is equally my favourite player for Everton (assuming he signs) and it is obvious his skill and ability to play in the Premier League.. but we have Steven for 1 year on loan,, give him a run, he is an absolute gun, i still say we start him this week, and sit manny on the bench for a little bit. Leaave steve on and bring off osman for fernandes... formation can change to suit it,

^ it would help our situation with victor and johnson as doubts an who knows what mcfadden could do to himself mid week even though i lack faith in his consistency in form for all the talent he has

I do 2 but maybe we should give him a try up front, second thoughts if Victor is fit id play him becuase they have 2 strong center backs and he might give them a bit to think about...

we could see a totally different line up by saturday nite.

maybe

howard

neville yobo lescott baines

carley

arteta manny osman

aj yak

any team with Carsley + Neville in will play to many long balls, fact. So Its gotta be Carlsey or Neville for me anyway, play one of them holding midfield and either have Jags or Hibbo rightback becuase Neville can't play fullback, I no he's meant to be one but he isnt good enough there. I do think Moyes would play that team but now having Yak + A.J we will need to hit less long balls.

That formation will get the best out of everyone I just think were a weak team with Neville rightback and Mikel in front of him becuase he tends to drift off the wing.

-----------------------Howard---------------------

Jagielka/Hibbo---Yobo-----Lescott-------Baines

------------------------Neville---------------------

-----Arteta----------Fernandes--------Osman----

---------------Johnson---------Yakubu------------

^^^ We could make Blackburn look shite with that team out.

Edited by Blue4Ever

i think its unfiar to pin the long ball on cars and pip, our long balls come from defence. cars plays the simple ball pretty much everytime. pip has his "i want to be becks" moments in every game. but there is no way DM will drop his most consistent midfielder or his captain.