IGNORED

Riquelme Rumour Back

Scott Brown has the potential to be as good as Roy Keane and will boss the midfield for whatever team and league he plays in. as much as i dislike celtic i have to admit he is a steal at 4.5

People should actually watch people play before rubbishing them cause they happen to play in Scotland

Sadly i cant see us signing anyone tonight hope i'm wrong

Everton Forever wherever they may play

Edited by Granitecitytoffee

Scott Brown has the potential to be as good as Roy Keane and will boss the midfield for whatever team and league he plays in. as much as i dislike celtic i have to admit he is a steal at 4.5

People should actually watch people play before rubbishing them cause they happen to play in Scotland

He's not a steal at £9million though.

heys guys and gals

kool forum and well represented , ive been keeping an eye on it for a few days and decided to take the plunge and get involved ,

Please can you guys keep me informed as to anything that happens as the wife has come home and banned me from SSN all i have now is this forum and the official website

keep the faith " 2 hrs 45 mins to go

cheers

If you notice in my other posts i'm a big fan of the SPL. He never looked like a 4.5m player when he was tore apart by Jamie Hamill, his antics were laughable too. I cant believe you comparing Scott Brown to Roy Keane, he will never be half the player.

To be fair did u really expect the club to make the signings we have and spend the money we have when last season finished , i think the signings we have at the moment makes us into a force to be reckoned with . :)

Our midfield is a problem area in terms of creativity. Aslong as Jags and Pienaar are given starting berths (especially Jags IMO) then we should be ok.

From the beeb....

Rumours: You guys have a rampant appetite for rumours. Gman says Pascal Chimbonda's at Stamford Bridge, Nickey Shorey's at Upton Park according to Matt, kingofkings is keeping tabs on Juan Roman Riquelme who is hanging out at the Albert Docks

To be fair did u really expect the club to make the signings we have and spend the money we have when last season finished , i think the signings we have at the moment makes us into a force to be reckoned with . :)

Not with our midfield, the lack of creativity leaves us short. We are very strong else where.

here's how i got it....

riquelme seen what we got to offer, has gone down to the albert dock to consider his option an will either go back n do buisness or go ome. (how wrong i am is probly a right laf)

tbh the Big brother final is more exciting than are transfere activity at the momment. We allways get let down

I didnt expect anybody to come in, although i would say we needed quality in the middle. Hopefully Cahill recovers sooner than expected, that would improve us massively. Gravesen i'm not sure about, i dont think he's the answer, Carsley is still decent enough to play the holding role, and Neville is a right back, not a midfielder. Were getting their, but i think were 1 key player short, a player with the ability to unlock AJ and the Yak, sadly we never got that player.

fuck sake thats window over, big bully keepin our hopes up over signings he didnt deny the appiah/riqueleme rumours and got all us toffees excited typical everton, oh and im well excited missing out on fernandes to sign GRAVESEN.. fukin joke, knowin everton though we will wake up to ssn or teletext to c that everton managed to rush through the deals

nsno