IGNORED

Man. United

Sandman

I have always thought as a solid prem right back hibbert does an pretty good job. Looking at the alternatives and what that would lose us in other areas I would go with Hibbo all the time. Jags needs to be played in the mid with cahill to get a defensive attacking partnership going. Neville is just not good enough.

Agreed

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I call it like I seen it at the match, Hibbert is shite. Not sure why he was recalled after dropping him against Bolton. Hibbert doesnt mark anyone though, he just ball watches and lets men run behind him time after time. Please Moyes sign a new RB and a creative midfielder in January. Call it a late christmas present.

I did say about Jagielka that he was doing the job of two players because Neville was non-existent for the majority of the game.

Why have our players stopped tackling as well? They stood off all the time today, it got very annoying.

I think if both carsley and Grav would have been fit the we would have seen them in midfield an neville at RB

I think with the quality we have bought over the last couple of seasons, some players who we thought were good are being highlighted as not so good, I think hibboo is one of them, hes an honest pro, but limited. Neville played rb a lot last season, I think its his best position. Hes no good in midfield when hes got to be a creator as he cant do it

Dont get me started on that silly ref