• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howard

Neville Yobo Lescott Baines

Carsley

Arteta Jagielka Pienaar

Yak McFadden

Subs: Turner, AJ, Stubbs, Osman, Vic

Sorry everyone but I think going with form and getting AJ's blood boiling is the right route, Bring him on just after half time and he'll have a point to prove and who knows Faddy may just believe in himself for a change!

Howard

Neville Yobo Lescott Baines

Carsley

Arteta Jagielka Pienaar

Yak McFadden

Subs: Turner, AJ, Stubbs, Osman, Vic

Sorry everyone but I think going with form and getting AJ's blood boiling is the right route, Bring him on just after half time and he'll have a point to prove and who knows Faddy may just believe in himself for a change!

Might not be as daft as it seems, DM has got selection probs in all departments now.

FULLBACK.. Hibbo / Neville / Jagielka.

CENTRE MIDFIELD ... Neville / Carsley/ Jagielka /Graveson.

WIDE MIDFIELD ... Arteta / Osman / Pienaar.

FORWARDS .... Yakubu / Johnson / McFadden / Annichebe.

Will he keep the 4-4-2 at home against Utd or will he pack the middle and go 4-5-1. ???

Interesting to see if he will rest anybody to keep them fresh for the euro game, so it could be any formation on saturday.

I'm not even going to have a guess.

I think he should play the strongest eleven whatever he thinks that may be, tho i think he will play Osman Ahead of Pienaar because we will have to battle, and ossie has a better workrate.

Just got a bit excited when I saw the headline...

United Sweat over Injured Duo!

...but then I read it...

The international break appears to have taken its toll on Manchester United with the news that both John O’Shea and Darren Fletcher are major injury doubts for the game at Everton on Saturday.

That'll be a great loss to them then <_< .

Just got a bit excited when I saw the headline...

United Sweat over Injured Duo!

...but then I read it...

The international break appears to have taken its toll on Manchester United with the news that both John O’Shea and Darren Fletcher are major injury doubts for the game at Everton on Saturday.

That'll be a great loss to them then <_< .

haha I hate John O Shea made up he wont be coming off the bench even tho he's shite.

---------------Howard-----------------

Neville---Yobo------Lescott---Baines

--------------Carsley------------------

---Arteta----Jagielka------Pienaar---

---------Yakubu---Johnson-----------

Thats the best ill hope for.

Blue4ever...... haha I hate John O Shea, made up he wont be coming off the bench even tho he's shite.

---------------Howard-----------------

Neville---Yobo------Lescott---Baines

--------------Carsley------------------

---Arteta----Jagielka------Pienaar---

---------Yakubu---Johnson-----------

I think he might go the other way, replace Pienaar with Osman and switch wings with Arteta............

.................. howard ........................

neville .... yobo ...... lescott .... baines

.................... carsley .......................

osman ....... jagielka ..........arteta

............johnson ......yakubu ............

It will be all hands to the pumps and osman has a better workrate than Pienaar.

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid=...p;newsid=471265

good, when we beat them at full strength (well almost) and see them walk out with the heads down it will be so sweet. can see aj breaking his drought this match aswell. my dream result would be rooney opening the scoring, doing a bunch of badge kissing infront of everyone then us coming back for a 2-1 one to stick it to him.

You can get the links for sopcast, tvants, ppmate etc at www.fsicrew.info

I'm not positive if you have to sign up for a username or not but it's free in any case, no ads or shite, it's all user supported and I use it all the time to do 'research' here at work.

I'm seeing 2-1, not sure to who though, Rooney won't play but Ronaldo will play well I fear, maybe Arteta's frees will start to shape up and we'll grab something from there.

if anyone wants a great bet on this game i've just noticed lescott is 34/1 for first goal.

not that likely but i'd say in a game like this he's as likely to score as the strikers as corners and free kicks could be our major opportunities.

well worth a bet in my view.

i'm also backing, and therefore reckon the score could be, 1-1 or 2-1 to us.

if anyone wants a great bet on this game i've just noticed lescott is 34/1 for first goal.

not that likely but i'd say in a game like this he's as likely to score as the strikers as corners and free kicks could be our major opportunities.

well worth a bet in my view.

i'm also backing, and therefore reckon the score could be, 1-1 or 2-1 to us.

Thats a good shout that, 34/1 to score first is just as likely as Yak or A.J in a game like this. and they will be 7/1 - 8/1

Poor start to the season for Man Utd by their stsndards!......They wont fancy todays

trip to Goodison.Lose today and that poor start will look even worse.

In a word"pressure"......that in it's self could help us.

How Yakubu plays will be key!That's why we paid so much for him.

If and when defenders have their hands full with him....that's when AJ will start

scoring again!

Watch out for penalties today.......!

No matter what your opinion on the summer transfer dealing you have to say our squad is great on paper. Two proven prem strikers a midfield with a good blend of youth and experience (And with experience in euro comps) and a defence imo as the stongest outside of last years top two.

We have a stronger defence then united in my opinion

David Moyes' Everton take on Manchester United at Goodison without Thomas Gravesen and Tim Howard.

The duo have both failed to recover from injuries sustained this week.

It means Howard will miss his first game for Everton since the 4-2 reverse in the corresponding fixture of last term.

Summer arrival Stefan Wessels, signed on a season-long loan from FC Cologne, is set to make his first senior appearance.

The Everton outfield 10 has two changes from the side that started against Bolton.

Lee Carsley drops to the bench. His place in the side is taken by Phil Jagielka, leaving the way for Tony Hibbert to return at right-back.

Steven Pienaar makes way in midfield for Leon Osman. Yakubu makes his home début up front alongside Andrew Johnson.

James McFadden, Iain Turner, Pienaar, Carsley and Victor Anichebe complete the Everton bench.

Manchester United have Cristiano Ronaldo back in their side after suspension but Wayne Rooney does not make the 16 despite returning to training.

why the fuck has he droped pienarr

and why the hell is tony hibbert playin

Because he's the boss!......Obviously thinks Osmans got a goal or two in him!

and Hibbert will get his head sorted.

Hibbert's a funny player,at his best pretty dam good.....BUT prone to silly mistakes.

Puts me in the mind of Carregher a few years back!It's only the last 3/4 years he's

been at the top of his game......used to be very average....Hibbert could develop his

game the same way.But for that he needs games.

Moyes sees them every day.....in a couple of hours, were going to know if he got it right!