IGNORED

Man. United

Sandman

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mixed feelings about this match anoyed about the late goal Everton wernt creative enough no good balls which the forwards could work with. Anoyed with Hibbert it was his fault for the goal imo. Anoyed with Moyes with his subtitutions he does it all the time should have brought McFadden on instead of Anichebe as soon as McFadden was brought on he nearly scored. But when you have no Cahill ,Graverson or Howard your bound not to create stuff. What is going on with Arteta he seems as tho he cant be botherd any more hes definitley not going to get picked for the Spain squad when hes playin like that. Would have seteled for a draw but we can only look forward and hope to improve.

why the fuck has he droped pienarr

and why the hell is tony hibbert playin

???????????????????????????????????????

Tony was outstanding today, so was Baines well the hole defense. Osman wasn't in the game, we should have played pienaar but I knew moyes would drop him.

Jagielka played well, should practice his shooting if he's going to get as many shots as he did today :rolleyes:

Yakubu should never have came off, he was our biggest attack threat in the game.

and to all the people who wanted mcfadden to play instead of A.J I hope people realised how wrong they were, I thought A.J played very well, chased everything and got into the box alot more when the ball was in wide areas, he took it passed people seemed a bit more relaxed to me.

I am gutted but I could see them scoring late on so it wasnt as much suprise to me, the only way they looked like scoring was from corners and they did <_<

Unlucky Boys...

my scores from today:

Wessels - 8. calm and solid, not to blame for their goal.

hibbert - 7. not a bad game, best so far this season imo.

yobo - 8. solid at the back, missed a good chance late on.

lescott - 9. great as always.

baines - 9. my man of the match, was great against ronaldo and got down the line really well.

arteta - 4. very quiet.

jagielka - 5. not as good as against bolton, bit slack.

neville - 1. when is moyes gonna realise he is shit?

osman - 4. worked hard but still quiet.

johnson - 6. had a good header, apart from that was his usual self but didnt achieve much.

yakubu - 7. held the ball up well, shouldnt have gone off.

subs:

pienaar - 4. not strong enough in this game.

anichebe - 4. did very little.

mcfadden - didnt have enough time on the pitch.

overall, defence good but midfield far too lightweight. arteta is the only creative player there and he is becoming isolated because he has to play with shit like neville.

Neville isnt good enough, Hibbo's game today made me realise he should keep his place rightback, Tevez had nothing running down the left with him there. Jags should now be tryed with Carsley centermid, at least moyes had the sense to take Pip off. Pienaar is small but I thought he done well when he came on, looks dangerous on the ball and can actually pass unlike a few of our players. Osman was to quiet.

Edited by Blue4Ever

There was nothing much to choose from the two teams though man utd had more shots i guess....hard done by the goal....Hibbert was ok..always liked him but he needs to shift one more gear up....As for Arteta and baines i felt they had a good game...these two outplayed Ronaldo well....In fact we were equal to Man Utd apart from the goal....but i do agree we need more creative player....should have replaced Osman with McFaddie long ago....anyway see the positives....we were equal to Man Utd in todays game!

From the Man Utd Offical Page

"With the game entering the final ten minutes, the match appeared headed for a draw. And on account of Everton’s undoubted improvement this season, a draw at Goodison Park is by no means anything to be ashamed of..."......

That goes to say we have improved and the "big four" takes us seriously now! :)

Edited by xsaint

Annoyed coz we shouldve got something out of that game today.

Phil Neville is useless. He has to be phased out. gives the ball away too much and gives away too many free kicks. Its a joke that he gets picked for Everton every week nevermind England.

Baines is class, man of the match.

Arteta played OK but WHY is he reluctant to shoot. a few times he got in a good pozzi but failed to have a crack then either lost the ball or passed it to someone who then lost the ball.

Jagielka didnt look like a premier league player today, he'll need to improve.

Lay off Hibbert, he played quite well today and didnt hoof it as much (maybe he's been reading some forums). Cant lay all the blame at his feet (or head) for the goal. You could say Yobo was as much at fault if not more. Anyway it was simply a good goal :angry: and hard to defend against a corner like that.

ON THE BRIGHTSIDE, when was the last time we played Man Utd and restricted them to bugger all shots? Wessels didnt really have much to do.

Annoyed also at the ref for blowing his whistle when Yakubu left Brown sprawling on the floor after misjudging his jump. Play shouldve continued and a simple pass to AJ would have left a simple tap in for 1-0 (even though he probably wouldve hit the post or something).

Does Hibbert think he's a CB? Everytime he was 10-20 yards away from their winger. The boy needs to be dropped and told he is not good enough to be a pro. Jagielka was very good once again, he must be knackered though coz he had to do his job and Neville's. Arteta was off colour again and he looks scared shitless everytime he has an opportunity to shoot. Sort it out lad. McFadden was very lively when he came on and atleast he showed some hunger to shoot from outside the box and could have easily had a goal. Although, stupid to bring him on with less than 10mins to go - he should have come on for Yak IMO because Anichebe was poor. We need to massively improve our movement and support play because it's none existent and we'll do fuck all without improving on them. Baines was outstanding and is going to be our buy of the season IMO. One question though, why don't we attack down the left more but insist on giving the ball to Hibbert to hoof up the field? It's fucked up. Don't even get me started on the ref, I'd imagine his bank account will be looking a lot better though ;)

All in all neither team deserved to win.

Quite obvious from reading a few reports that we need a player like Gravesen in the

team!......Well if he can stay fit/get fit we will soon have one.Cahill too is probably

missed more than we know.

Early days for the Yakubu AJ partnership and Jagielka,Baines and Piennar are still

settling in.

Were going to be hard to beat......just got to start creating and scoring, then we'll be

up and running.

A clean sheet and a few goals against european opponents this week, may well be

a big boost.......here's hoping!

Dont agree Romey, Hibbo was just as good as Baines both fullbacks wer class, he does come into the middle but do you notise Arteta drifts off his wing and Hibbo is either marking 2 people or has to hit long balls up because the winger doesnt ask for it. Romey you obviously have your favourites and one of them isnt Hibbo lol. Jagielka was no wear near the player he has been the last couple of games maybe thats down to Neville's performance today?

how was hibbert to blame for the goal? it was yobo marking Vidic and to be honest Vidic just made a good run and obviously caught him out.

Wessels looked sold enough but didn't really have much to do. were there any other shots on targer other than the goal?

We had them under a lof of pressure at times then it seemed to switch to them for a bit, very even game I thought but I was imrpessed at how we kept United's key players out of the game. Tevez got a bit too much time a couple of times but he still doesn't look like he's adjusted to the united side. Ronaldo looked a bit out of sorts but that was helped by Baines, Hibbert and Arteta robbing him every time he had the ball. that dive did him no good as with a booking he then had to be more careful and you could see he wasn't enjoying the booing and the odd niggling tackle.

We played well overall but ddin't really create any clear cut chances. If we play like that against Metalist on Thursday we should get be able to break them down and score a few goals.

the annoying thing was that watching the defence in this game i couldn't understand how we've conceeded in every game, hopefully we keep a first clean sheet on thursday.

I thought Pienar looked pretty decent but a bit of a light weight like Osman. a few dodgy challenges but he looked good on the ball and keen to get involved. If he gets a few more games and adjusts to the English game he could be useful.

Dont agree Romey, Hibbo was just as good as Baines both fullbacks wer class, he does come into the middle but do you notise Arteta drifts off his wing and Hibbo is either marking 2 people or has to hit long balls up because the winger doesnt ask for it. Romey you obviously have your favourites and one of them isnt Hibbo lol. Jagielka was no wear near the player he has been the last couple of games maybe thats down to Neville's performance today?

I call it like I seen it at the match, Hibbert is shite. Not sure why he was recalled after dropping him against Bolton. Hibbert doesnt mark anyone though, he just ball watches and lets men run behind him time after time. Please Moyes sign a new RB and a creative midfielder in January. Call it a late christmas present.

I did say about Jagielka that he was doing the job of two players because Neville was non-existent for the majority of the game.

Why have our players stopped tackling as well? They stood off all the time today, it got very annoying.

I love hibbo but he's had a poor start to the season - I just don't feel confident with him at right-back this season - whereas in seasons past, he's one of the first names i'd look for. I still feel he can cut it but at the moment i feel neville is the better RB for his crossing ability - plus it keeps him out the middle!

Another rightback would just be a waste, we have Hibbo Neville Jagielka who can all play there, 4 rightbacks would be a waste.

Dropping Hibbo at Bolton done him good because he was quality today, No one can question our defense today, we have kept Ronaldo, Tevez, Giggs, Scholes and Saha all quiet and they could only score from a corner. If our back like stay the same and play as good as they did today then we spend the rest of our "millions" on a center midfielder the Uefa cup could be ours..

Does Hibbert think he's a CB?

He probably was untill they realised he was to small.

Edited by Blue4Ever

Another rightback would just be a waste, we have Hibbo Neville Jagielka who can all play there, 4 rightbacks would be a waste.

Dropping Hibbo at Bolton done him good because he was quality today, No one can question our defense today, we have kept Ronaldo, Tevez, Giggs, Scholes and Saha all quiet and they could only score from a corner. If our back like stay the same and play as good as they did today then we spend the rest of our "millions" on a center midfielder the Uefa cup could be ours..

He probably was untill they realised he was to small.

Did you go the game today? If not, please go to a few to see how fucking frustrating Hibbert is. His one and only saving grace was that he was a good defender but even that's gone out the window for the past two seasons. You do not leave Ronaldo/Nani/Evra with a big huge fucking space to run into it. That is not quality. Hoofing the ball when there are easy passes on is not quality. Shitting himself when the ball comes to him and hoofing it when he has an enternity to control the ball and make an easy pass is not quality. I find myself wanting the grab hold of his fucking neck and squeezing because he is the definition of shit. If he played well I'd praise him because I'd be so ecstatic that he did well, but he was garbage. Someone who was quality Baines. Another, Wessels. Go to Tranmere please Tony, it's much more your level.

i watched the game on premsat.co.uk and what everyone is always gonna talk about and its true is the lack of creativity, if arteta is off his game which imo he has been for 4 out of the 6 games we have played then our strikers are gonna get feck all like today moyes should have realised this in summer and he could have done something bowt it but typical everton/moyes

as for the game yesterday i thought we done ok,

wessels - not much to do looks a good buy

hibbo- done ok best game all season imo his fault for goal not 1st team imo

lescott- what more can i say class

yobo- same again hes class bit panicy at times

baines- awesome gonna be a good buy, made few mistakes but is new

neville- should not be played in midfield FULL STOP SHIT, put him at rb he is better there

jagielka- had a good game imo good passer and is learning will do well with cahill i think in mifield

osman- dont rate him at all not good enuff, has popped up with few goals but thats it

arteta-- was piss poor yesterday hes totally off his game at mo, needs to ignite himself coz we all know hes class

aj- never fault his work ethic hes like a duracell but 6 games no goals?

yakubu- was unlucky yesterday ref made couple of bad decisions that might of lead to a goal from him gonna be good for us

AJ so unlucky with the header, and jimmy mac it was almost perfect but credit big nose good save.

However there seems to be a trend, that none of the everton players shoot from outside the box, which would suggest that its imposed on them from the training pitch.

Arteta usually has a few chances to shoot and decides to take another player on :)

Did you go the game today? If not, please go to a few to see how fucking frustrating Hibbert is. His one and only saving grace was that he was a good defender but even that's gone out the window for the past two seasons. You do not leave Ronaldo/Nani/Evra with a big huge fucking space to run into it. That is not quality. Hoofing the ball when there are easy passes on is not quality. Shitting himself when the ball comes to him and hoofing it when he has an enternity to control the ball and make an easy pass is not quality. I find myself wanting the grab hold of his fucking neck and squeezing because he is the definition of shit. If he played well I'd praise him because I'd be so ecstatic that he did well, but he was garbage. Someone who was quality Baines. Another, Wessels. Go to Tranmere please Tony, it's much more your level.

Yer I did go the game and I sit down the right side where hibbo goes down, he's better than Neville there and he's a class defensively, he does hoof it up some times but so does Yobo, and most of the time Hibbert hoofs it up is because Arteta isnt on the wing to ask for the ball of him, your view from the gladder street obviously isnt to good if you thought Hibbert was poor yesterday the whole defense were outstanding, we kept probably the best attacking team in the premiership from scoring from open play doesnt that tell you something. if Vidic wasn't so good in the box maybe we had got a point which was deserved.

My view is fine mate, I sit behind where Hibbert plays. Everyone around me moans about how shit Hibbert is as well so it's not just me. The majority of Everton fans would say he's not good enough. I can't even be arsed with this anymore, you're determined that he was quality yesterday when he was nowhere near good enough for the youth team. Fair enough it's not always possible to give it to Arteta but whats wrong with the simple pass to Yobo or Lescott? FFS it's not rocket science is it?

Yer I did go the game and I sit down the right side where hibbo goes down, he's better than Neville there and he's a class defensively, he does hoof it up some times but so does Yobo, and most of the time Hibbert hoofs it up is because Arteta isnt on the wing to ask for the ball of him, your view from the gladder street obviously isnt to good if you thought Hibbert was poor yesterday the whole defense were outstanding, we kept probably the best attacking team in the premiership from scoring from open play doesnt that tell you something. if Vidic wasn't so good in the box maybe we had got a point which was deserved.

its not often, but i agree with every word you say in that post.

we know hibbert cant attack, but defensively i think hes rock solid. our best RB imo