IGNORED

Aston Villa (and Do We Care)

Ex-Pat-Sefton

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1-0 Villa, Carew. I expect the game to finish 2 or 3-0 as yet again barndoor Johnson has been started.

FFS Johnson is playing ok he just aint scoring, if you go the game you will notise what he brings, ok he hasn't scored in a while but he will do soon.

I know I say this alot but I dont think we will win with Neville center mid, if we lose a few games in a row were fucked. <_<

I think we will get beat 2-1 but anything can happen.

Our Goalie seems like another Richard Wright!!! He is lousy with high balls and low balls!!!! He has no balls???..............The defence is standing strong apart from the sloppy goal we conceeded...................The midfield lacks creativity.Osman is too light weight......Pinar has only occassional good touch....................The forwards? Let's be fair,Johnson is doing his best trying to create something out of nothing but Anichibi is a waste!! Not even a fuckin single header he has won!!!...............................................................

Second half calls for immediate change.....replace Anichibi with Yakubu ...........................replace Osman with McFaddie and we could have a better game i suppose! .....Else a fair result could only be a 1-1 at most....and if it ends up 1-0 Villa were lucky has the ball fell luckily at Villa players feet for that goal........................

...............Will update at the end of second half!...................Cheers!

I believe this is a very poor preformance, Neville has had a poor one, Hibbert has had a suprisingly ok one, but apart from that poor game. AJ tried his best but alas Villa are a very tight unit. Lets hope we completely smash Sheff Wed everywhere after this preformance.

Lets face it the players and the fans need the confidence back.