IGNORED

England Fans

Looks like the lads have been clashing with Russian supporters through the night.

No doubt the England fans will get the blame again for another country living in the Hooligan past and wanting to test themselves against the hardcore of old. The problem is apart from some mugs form obscure towns in England we don't realy have an aggressive hooligan problem anymore, we do stick together when attacked which is why theres always pictures of us all over the press but I dont think we go looking for trouble anymore.

What's everyone elses opinion, are England the mindless thugs we are made out to be or do we beome scapegotes when countries with large active hooligan elements decide they want to teach the English a lesson??

yh we arnt a bad footballing hooliganism country that other countrys make us out to be, but Over Broad Police must hate the Fuck out of us, we walk away from Police so the dont fine us for not wearing Socks and they Interprert it as we are going to get Mates to go do them in! I Bet loadz of english fans will be Arrested or Confronted by police, supposedly the Russian police Make up Fines to get cash for them selves, in the paper yesterday they said a few good tip were to just keep showing you them you r passport until they fuck off. Any1 ever bin to russia? doesn't sound like a place i would like to go on holiday!

think england fans get more stick than they deserve. i saw an interview with the russian head of police before the game and it was funny becasue he was so stereotypical in what he said and the way he acted. was going on about how "England fans they like to be fighting, yes. But i will crush them with my mighty fist as our team will do on the pitch".*

*Note:- this may not be an exact quote, but it is the jist of what he was saying

england fans are a bunch of bullying idiots and deserve any rough treatment they get.

Lol, what a penis.

There are a few yobs who give the country a bad reputation.... but have you er seen, The Real Football Factories, T.V programme?

Argentina (on Virgin 1 last night) and various other countries (only seen one episode but there is a series) are much worse than us and fans get killed on a regular basis.

the russian head of police before the game and it was funny becasue he was so stereotypical in what he said and the way he acted. was going on about how "England fans they like to be fighting, yes. But i will crush them with my mighty fist

surely!.....surely we can get this man to run OUR police force!

The streets would be a safer place :huh:

Could this be a case of "England fans reaping what they sow", years of running havoc in Europe has made them a top target for the new generation of Hooligans.

That's exactly my point mate England fans as a whole are not realy interested in Hooliganism these days but due to our past reputation every fucker wants to test themselves against us. The problem in my eyes with playing abroad in internationals & European competition our fans are regular attacked by the home nations fans and then set upon by the police for daring to defend themselves.

It's about time our country stopped pussying around and defended the rights of it's people with the same conviction they defend the rights of foreigners. It's a touchy subject and theres a larger picture that extends past the football fans but our government & the general opinion of the majority of our population has slowly relegated the Englishman to a second rate citizen in his own back yard and out of fear of upsetting anyone they turn a blind eye to the treatement we recieve abroad.

I guarantee you if Larissa and Everton fans clashed outside Goodison park and the police turned on the greeks our government would spend thousands of pounds of tax payers (ours) money investigating and holding someone responsable but they regular turn a blind eye to the way we as a nation are treated abroad!

• 2 weeks later...