IGNORED

Fm 2008

Sickboy

im half way thru my 4th season

3 league titles

1 championsleague, 2 leagues cups, an fa cup, 2 charity shields, a euopean super cup, and world club championship

it mighn't be as easy, you need to put a bit more effort in

i concceded 15 all season in the league last year

post-1595-1194113968_thumb.jpg

Edited by CraccerC

its class, who does everyone buy + sell with Everton? had a few good players on differant seasons etc..

McFadden - 4.6 million - pompey

Neville - Wigan 3 million

----------------------------------------

Diego from Bremen - 13.5 million and 50% next sale fee

Naldo - 5.5 million

Breno - 3.2 million

D Allesandro - 8.75 million + 50% next sale fee.

Rakitic from Schalke is also a quality youngster.

Jose Baxter on a good training Schedule becomes a class act in the future also.

Edited by Blue4Ever

im half way thru my 4th season

3 league titles

1 championsleague, 2 leagues cups, an fa cup, 2 charity shields, a euopean super cup, and world club championship

it mighn't be as easy, you need to put a bit more effort in

i concceded 15 all season in the league last year

MIKE, how come you got this seasons teams in last seasons league, Sunderland, Birmingham, and Derby.

that isn't my point, he's a decent player...not world class but he is good, so he is good for a year or 2...but when u pay that much money when you can get better players for less AND include a 50% sell on, that's not good business, because you're very unlikely in that case to get your money back when you get better and he's not good enough any more

this isn't a case of me not liking you, because breno is a great deal....just that one is in terms of businss, very bad, but i suppose with revenuw you can get away with it, but i hate to give teams 50% ... i wouldnt sign any player who they asked for 50%...honestly. i sell players with sell ons, but i refuse to buy them when i'm a decent club. if they say 5 mil + 50 i'd rather give them 7.5

baxter is good, never quite broke into first team but he looks good. i got too many better players so he couldn't push in, i play him in the carling cup though

Edited by CraccerC

ok, if you think you know fm as good as you do, name me a better AMC than Diego who I can afford and will come to me then.

well he was 24 on my game 2 seasons in and worth 18 million thats going to rise so I cant see why its real bad buisness, they wanted 24 million for him thats why I put a 50% next sale to get the price down.

Edited by Blue4Ever

you know that youd need to receive 27 mil to get your money back?

i can't be bothered with you mate, you respond to anything in a sort of aggressive manner... if you think there aren't better than diego for 13.5 and 50% then your not much of a fm player, and i'm not doing your work for you.

I hope everyone is Everton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just completed my first season. finnished 4th

i have sold Yak 11.25 to pompey he had only scored 3 in 17 games

sold Jimmy mac 5.5 to sunderland, he had also scored 3 in 15

Sold big vic 2.6 to leicester

Bought Palacio from boca 8 mill

bought Luka Modric (class act) 3 mill

Jefferson Farfan 6mill

Jonathan de Guzman 7mill

My team

Howard

Jagielka.Yobo.Lescott.Baines

Arteta.De Guzman.Modric.Farfan

Johnson.Palacio

I rotate my midfield 5 because cahill is also v good, and Jimmy Vaughan is amazing so he plays sometimes too. Arsenal and Chelsea wanted him i said no and he seen his arse. handed in a transfer request i let him and he withdrew it later on.

Anybody know a good right back i can get??? and not vandenborre or ratinho.

Also Renato Augusto is not v good this time around

you know that youd need to receive 27 mil to get your money back?

i can't be bothered with you mate, you respond to anything in a sort of aggressive manner... if you think there aren't better than diego for 13.5 and 50% then your not much of a fm player, and i'm not doing your work for you.

Fuck off, what am I meant to have done now, im asking you a few things about ur fm game because u seem to think your amazing at it. Is that a crime, if your going to be all childish because of a little argument ages ago then you need to grow up.

another few, Guardado always worth buying, Appiah and Huddleston also.

im in 2009

howard

gilbert yobo davies baines

ribery cahill appiah guadado

aj yak

bench; turner, lescott, huddleston, elano & vaughan

sold arteta to chelsea for £40m so not had to sell anyone else to raise any cash

Fuck off, what am I meant to have done now, im asking you a few things about ur fm game because u seem to think your amazing at it. Is that a crime, if your going to be all childish because of a little argument ages ago then you need to grow up.

i'm sick of responding to you, not only can you not read a majority of the time, but you post things without a point... the fact that your calling me childish is laughable...go die

costil

de sivlestri zapata mertesacker baines

lucas

silva fabregas menez

cavani sinclair

Edited by CraccerC