IGNORED

Fm 2008

Sickboy

When i was a kid we never got into all these arguments over our games, Snakes and Ladders, Draughts, and Ludo. :o

Kids these days spend all the time locked away in a darkened room playing with Their "Toys" Get yourselves out into the fresh air and go for a walk, Couch patatoes. :D :D

can't say i'm a fan tbh i cud do with a superstar striker though ...cavani is quality, he's a 'clinical striker' but he's nto that exctiing, i'll probably sign aguero. i consistently get 40 mil a season with everton... fucking board always puts like 9 mil into expanding ground and it never been about 50k so fucking annoying, i cud buy a decent player with that

it just disabled blacklistings made by the protection software making your computer think that the image you have mounted with daemon tools is a real disc. i'm using it and it's working fine :P also it should work fine for all new patches unless they change the protection which i doubt they'll do :)

has anybody found the board hard to please. i am in my second season and am 2nd in the league after 25 games, one point behind chelsea and the board are only satisfied although my fans love the new signings of sunny (valencia) and Ilsinho (shaktar) also my stadium is now 50,000 but i can not fill it i am still only getting 40 thou the same as last year.