IGNORED

Say No To Racism In Tel-aviv

Hello friends!

I heard that Everton supporters are standing against racism and i thought this qould interest you.

last sunday night, hapoel tel-aviv played against beitar jerusalem.

beitar is known to be the most right-wing team in israel, with alot of racist supporters who hate arabs.

the game ended 1:1, but the more imporat thing was that we showed those racists and facists that there is an oposition to them in israel.

we, ultras hapoel, made a large presentation of anti-racist banners to show beitar supporters what hapoel tel-aviv supporters are made of.

we had 10 different banners that said "no to racism" in ten different languages : arabic, russian, amharic, italian, german, french, greek, turkish, english and spanish.

we had a large flag with the symbol of hapoel and all around are 6 symbols of 6 religions : christianity, islam, budhism, taoism, hinduism and judaism.

above we had a big banner with "no to racism" in hebrew.

here is a selection of fotos from this glorius night :

9_G.sized.jpg

11_G.sized.jpg

2_G.sized.jpg

15_G.sized.jpg

Red worker (not too sure about that name), racism is a curse on this planet and I applaud the efforts made by you and your fellow supporters. I see predjudice in any form as being like fleas on a dog arguing over who is the best fleas. In this country we are actively persuing the Nike and Thierry Henry "kick racism out of football" campaign. I have no problems whatsoever with anyone, except the fucking Germans. :D

Mac

AM IN COMPLETE AGREEMENT, in this day and age there is no place for rascism in sport.

Not sure this post should have been put here on the general Everton discussion, or General FOOTBALL discussion. ;)

We try to keep a tidy Forum. A place for everything, and everything in its place. :rolleyes:

I agree also, fantastic effort by genuine supporters, if only more people in this country could actually do something rather than a corporate (nike) campaign.

I can't recall any demonstration on racism from the Everton terraces, and I am aware of a small minority of rasist chanting by our away support

AM IN COMPLETE AGREEMENT, in this day and age there is no place for rascism in sport.

Not sure this post should have been put here on the general Everton discussion, or General FOOTBALL discussion. ;)

We try to keep a tidy Forum.  A place for everything, and everything in its place. :rolleyes:

Yeah damn foreigners messing up our forum!!! :lol:

But on a serious note its nice to see such wide spread support for the racism cause. Its no big and its not clever and the racists of this world need to find sumat useful to direct their energy at and grow up.

Congratulations of the highest order. Admire the stance & if the people of your trouble some region are sick of these neanderthal attitudes, then you are a great example for us all to follow, support & contribute.

You will get full support for such in these parts red worker...From all us Blue wrokers of course... :D:D:D

( Whilst the ToffeT members are a mostly evolved specie when it comes to issues & causes as this..We still have a thing with RED, tis but the colour of our oldest & neighbouring fiercest footballing foes...hence the Blue workers moniker, However on this occasion you Red's have done yourselves & all very proud.... ;) )

Congratulations of the highest order. Admire the stance & if the people of your trouble some region are sick of these neanderthal attitudes, then you are a great example for us all to follow, support & contribute.

You will get full support for such in these parts red worker...From all us Blue wrokers of course... :D   :D   :D

( Whilst the ToffeT members are a mostly evolved specie when it comes to  issues & causes as this..We still have a thing with RED, tis but the colour of our oldest &  neighbouring fiercest footballing foes...hence the Blue workers moniker, However on this occasion you Red's have done yourselves & all very proud.... ;) )

We all need to stand up and kick Racism out of Football. It is just horrible and to those who consider themselves racist - - -

Show me a premiership club that does not have a player from an ethnic minority group playing in it...

You can't - so if you are racist, you can't follow football, cricket, rugby, golf, athletics etc.etc.

Racism is bullshit - it is a dark figment of the imagination of small minds.

We need to stamp it out now!

ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE.

GIVE PEACE A CHANCE.

IMAGINE ALL THE PEOPLE SHARING ALL THE WORLD.

WHO SAID THAT?

Was it George Bush?

and israel will make peace once we take over the middle east...

I know Big Dunc is a bit scary but I think if we're going to take over the middle east he's gonna need some serious backup!!