IGNORED

Liverscums Title Officially Over

i was woken up by my brother who stayed up til 6.30am to watch the game because he is a reading fan.

he told me that reading beat the liverscums 3-1! now that they have finally lost and will lose another game against manchester utd. i can offically say that the liverscums title is over and there is no way they can beat us, man utd, man citeh x2, chelsea, arsenal and reading again so that will equal to 9 losses which that alone wont win you the title but will put them outside the top 4.

LOL reading 3-1! :lol:

i was woken up by my brother who stayed up til 6.30am to watch the game because he is a reading fan.

he told me that reading beat the liverscums 3-1! now that they have finally lost and will lose another game against manchester utd. i can offically say that the liverscums title is over and there is no way they can beat us, man utd, man citeh x2, chelsea, arsenal and reading again so that will equal to 9 losses which that alone wont win you the title but will put them outside the top 4.

LOL reading 3-1! :lol:

Do you have a website that comes out with all this Shit?

Taking my Blue Glasses off.

I aint the biggest fan of liverpool, but they have some quality players and can beat every1 of those teams u listed. Man city have had a good start to the Season but still are not a great team, we will beat them, tottenham beat them yesterday and also i think that liverpool will beat them, they will beat reading next time round. and it will be a much harder game for us when we play them next time because they will have Torres(Hopefully not) and he can influence any game. but they will still finish in a Champions league position.

Blue Glasses back on

I love dodges post. Blinkered, insulting, a little bit racist, and completley blue tinited.

I rarely agree with what you say but it is usually game for a laugh.

p.s- stop calling liverpool fans murderers. you didin't in this post but have numerous times before. its not big and its not clever.

however a bit of kopite bashing is always ever so slightly entertaining

I love dodges post. Blinkered, insulting, a little bit racist, and completley blue tinited.

I rarely agree with what you say but it is usually game for a laugh.

p.s- stop calling liverpool fans murderers. you didin't in this post but have numerous times before. its not big and its not clever.

however a bit of kopite bashing is always ever so slightly entertaining

Very true!.....Dodge mate!....Keep your champagne on ice!!

Luckypool could very well win the title on the last day of the season!....I can see it now!

"A 40 metre long shot deflects off the ref, goes through a defenders legs, to Gerrard who's off side!, he conrtols it with his hand, whilst punching a defender with his other, Gerrard SHOOTS but blasts the ball over the bar!!!.......REF BLOWS FOR A PENALTY!!....Gerrard takes the penalty

again.....keeper saves, but an encrouching liverpool player scores the rebound!!

GOAL......In the 12th minute of extra time.....Champions at last.

Guest once-a-blue!
dodge, your a bluenose, stop spending all your time worrying about them lot ffs.

nearly everyone of your posts are about the RS

I guess he is one of the Evertonian youth movement that has been brought up to hate Liverpool first and support Everton second. It seems to me that it is actually more important to "dodge" (interesting name) that providing Liverpool don't win anything nothing else matters!

I guess he is one of the Evertonian youth movement that has been brought up to hate Liverpool first and support Everton second. It seems to me that it is actually more important to "dodge" (interesting name) that providing Liverpool don't win anything nothing else matters!

Get fucked

that bit i agree with, but this youth movement thing i know little of

whats up zed?

Edited by StevO

Now their challenge has taken a serious dent.

We had a few reds round at ours and before the game they were being pleasant and then after the game when they'd lost one of them made the comment that "well Everton won't win the league". Is that all their fans can resort to? I don't believe any Evertonian would say we would or could win the league, so why they feel the need to make such fucked up comments is beyond me.

Guest once-a-blue!
Get fucked

Sorry Zed not to have got back to you sooner but I have been away in the Carribean for a few days! Clearly the twelve months you spent at finishing school in Toxteth has proved really worthwhile!

Hope you have a happy Christmas - keep off the Gin and BITTER lemon!

Sorry Zed not to have got back to you sooner but I have been away in the Carribean for a few days! Clearly the twelve months you spent at finishing school in Toxteth has proved really worthwhile!

Hope you have a happy Christmas - keep off the Gin and BITTER lemon!

DEJA VU