IGNORED

Marseilles Run

your tempting fate again Mike (although a little more subtle this time)

I have no idea what you're talking about Zed mate, I was merely following up my extensive research into which teams in Europe, other than us and Metalist, are on a run of hot form. Any inferred reference to any game at any stage in the future is pure speculation.

May the best team win, honi soit qui mal y pense, vive la France et bon nuit mes amies B)!

Whilst on the subject of foreign teams I believe that if Besiktas manage a win at Porto, and Marseille win there game then Besiktas will get in to the UEFA cup knockout stages whilst whoever finishes last in the group is out of European competition altogether.

YYYYY. Liverpool they have every ref in the world bummin up to them argh gets on my nerves. Y does Gerrad dive does he get a kick out of cheating teams out of games? Benitez sayin the player shud have been sent off argh gets me so angry.

was defo a pen, no question about it. All be it he did go down like a sack of shit but was defo a pen and should have been a red card tbh

was defo a pen, no question about it. All be it he did go down like a sack of shit but was defo a pen and should have been a red card tbh

Dont know about that. The marseilles player didnt get near the ball but at the same time didnt touch Gerrard. Surely contact needs to be made for a pen to be given. Gerrard is a cheating git, as soon as he went in the box he had plans on falling over. He's an Arse peice.

Dont know about that. The marseilles player didnt get near the ball but at the same time didnt touch Gerrard. Surely contact needs to be made for a pen to be given. Gerrard is a cheating git, as soon as he went in the box he had plans on falling over. He's an Arse peice.

im proud to say that his house has been burgled while his family were still in there. the twit deserves it and same with his family

Edited by Dodge

If he didn't give it then it would most likely have been because of the home crowd, which is no better. A penalty in my opinion, but I still think the way he dives is shameless; guess he prefers to win at all costs, much like C. Ronaldo. The main difference being that Ronaldo has actually won a league title, of course.:P

As for them being burgled, nobody deserves to have that happen to them and I sympathise for the children mainly. However, the way they were plastered in the 'papers (The Mirror especially) the next day was pathetic.

Guest once-a-blue!
im proud to say that his house has been burgled while his family were still in there. the twit deserves it and same with his family

Dodge you are a fkng wanker but I guess we all knew that even before this post! Why the misfortune of somebody else makes you proud is beyond reasonable comprehension. Gerrard no doubt will improve his personal security and continue to earn in excess of £10m a year! I wonder what you will be doing dodge? Get a bleedin life you prat and think before post! Morons like you give decent Evertonians a bad name.