IGNORED

Havant And Waterlooville

Just as matter of interest...in the season 2003/4 after which the non-league pyramid was restructured my local team (Tiverton Town) were cruising along happily to a top half finish in the Dr Martens Southern league....the top fourteen teams qualified for the newly created Nationwide South for the following season. Had twelve games left and the visitors were Havant and Waterlooville who were struggling a bit....duly stuffed them 5-1....all but qualified. Had eleven games left and needed about another ten points to be sure. They drew seven and lost the other four :o . Havant found a bit of form and sneaked up to twelfth....got the promotion and now they're playing at Anfield. Tiverton are still struggling along mid-table with a manager who should have been sacked years ago. Funny old game.

MikeO.......don't know if you still follow Tiverton!.Thing is there coming here to Kings Lynn on Saturday, now the mighty Linnets are top of the table......your boys aren't going to spoil our little title push I hope :unsure:

Kings Lynn......the friendliest little non-league team you could ever visit :rolleyes:

MikeO.......don't know if you still follow Tiverton!

Kind of....they had a decent spell a few years back, won the FA Vase a couple of times and made the first round of the FA Cup just when we moved in about 200yds from the ground (they also have the advantage of their name ending in ...verton :P !). They've become the Middlesboro of the Southern League now though, boring as shit. Very much doubt they'll give you any bother. Saw Kings Lynn play many times in the late sixties/early seventies when non-league was my thing...good luck with the title.

We now live about 200yds from Willand Rovers, a few more rungs down the ladder. Not seen them yet though Josh went and had a look. Big time :lol: .

Willandrovers.jpg

A big thankyou to Cullompton Carpet Centre,

as they have become the main sponsor

of the first team tracksuits.

4-2 but brilliant stuff. Liverpool supporters applauding them which is nice to hear.

Reminds me of the Woking game at Goodison when we struggled to beat them 1-0. The whole crowd stayed behind for Woking's lap of honour....much appreciated by their fans...I know 'cos I was sat with them. Still remember the relief when Sheeds scored.

Im not a manc... i just like man utd fans and i dont support man utd the team

no way far from it.

they have quality all over the park and same in their reserve team.

when you consider their upcoming star like lee martins... you know man utd future is looking bright. Fergie will be staying with the mancs for a very long time to help and develop the youngsters

well you seem to know alot about them.