IGNORED

Anybody Else.?

Rumours of a bid for Michael Bradley at Herenveen for £3million. He'd be a replacement for Carsley according to other forums, but I don't know anything about him except that he's 20 (?) and American.

I like that sort of rumour, seems realistic and is not some journeyman. Hope its true

God, the deadlines come round v fast. There doesnt seem to have been an awful lot of transfers though in the prem (or is that just me)

Would be nice to get another face, but think we are missing Pienar and Yak, who have both been effective for us this season, so will be missed

Not to take YOBO for granted, but Lescot and Jags have been doing a great job (pity about baines)

I think Thursday will be another long night for some

As for holding on to 4th I think it will be tough, this looks like the most competitive the top half of the league has been for years, we could easiliy finish 8,9th if it goes wrong. big test againt spur come wednesday

Rumours of a bid for Michael Bradley at Herenveen for £3million. He'd be a replacement for Carsley according to other forums, but I don't know anything about him except that he's 20 (?) and American.

Dont think he is a Carsley type player he is more of an attacking midfielder who has been banging in the goals this season

He's meant to be a center mid who loves a tackle and gets a few goals also, at 3 million he could turn out to be a bargain, villa are meant to be interested now.

I love us to sign Onuoha from city, he hasnt been playing every game and he's came out and said he needs to be playing regular, top player just needs to lose a bit of weight, and is still young.

bradley played a lot of defensive mid over the summer with the national team in the gold cup and with the U-20 team at the u20 world cup. the few games i've seen him play he's looked solid and as mentioned before he's quite tall. i'd love to have him at everton. i know we were linked to him during the fall. could be an understudy to cars for the rest of this season and is definitely a good long term replacement for cars. if there's any truth in this rumour i'm sure timmy howard has been talking to both sides.

just a few tidbits off of wikipedia:

scored the game winning goal in the u20 world cup against uruguay

first senior international goal for the US against switzerland earlier this year

56 appearances with Heerenveen with 15 goals (to date)

holds the single season record for most goals by and American-born player playing First Division in Europe with 15, breaking brian mcbride's previous record of 13

Edited by American Evertonian

Would like to see a replacement for McFadden brought in but can't see it. Don't even know if DM is to be given the money for the transfer to bring in.

I know he said a week or so ago (just after McFadden left) that he hoped to bring in someone else.

Think if we can bring in another winger or striker then we should be ok.

There is that Poldski guy that can be loaned according to his club

Would like to see a replacement for McFadden brought in but can't see it. Don't even know if DM is to be given the money for the transfer to bring in.

I know he said a week or so ago (just after McFadden left) that he hoped to bring in someone else.

Think if we can bring in another winger or striker then we should be ok.

There is that Poldski guy that can be loaned according to his club

Podolski is a striker is'nt he, i dont think we need another one.

A midfielder please and preferably left footed.

Podolski is a striker is'nt he, i dont think we need another one.

A midfielder please and preferably left footed.

Reason I was on about a striker is with Yaks missing and McFadden was playing as a striker come winger last few matches for us.

However looks like Yaks and Yobo might be home sooner than expected so maybe striker not needed.

Hmm, Don't fancy Sidwell anymore. After seeing him the other day i really don't fancy that ginger prat at our club. He'd never stay because he could get twice the wages staying at chelsea doing exactley the same as he'd do here (i.e sit on the bench) He's currently on 60K. Doubt we'd even offer him 25k. I wouldn't want him in our starting line up and therefore i don't think we need him. Onwards and upwards.

With 2 days left and not being linked with anyone strongly at the moment honestly can't see us bringing in another player.

DM doesn't like doing busines in the Jan window and normally says the same thing that if he can he will which means noone comes in.

Would still like to see a replacement for McFadden even if a loan (thats if we can have another loany) just to cover us but won't hold my breath

The Blues boss said today he does not expect to conduct any further transfer business before the January window closes on Thursday.

u really think so?

EDIT... Damn you jamie!!!! i read the whole fing before i posted just to see if their was anything else i could include, but obviously i should have just posted it quickly!

Edited by jacko1990

• 3 weeks later...
^^^^

The Blues boss said today he does not expect to conduct any further transfer business before the January window closes on Thursday.

So we're not going to move for anyone. I'm not surprised at all really.

Liverpool will finish 8th in the table and Everton will finish 4th.Everton will be in the Champions league next season.

post-3602-1203277439_thumb.jpg