IGNORED

Man Utd Are A 2 Man Team

Guest Reg Reagan

Guest Reg Reagan

I dont know if anyone has picked this up yet but Manure seem to rely a lot on C.Ronaldo and Wayne Rooney.

When either one of them are not playing, you could see how badly and un-organised they are without them.

Manure seem to base themselves around rooney and ronaldo a lot.

When C.Ronaldo got sent off against pompey early in the season, manure struggled throughout the game and there was not enough ball getting fed to rooney which resulted in a 1-1 draw.

Man Citeh were all over manure who did not have both ronaldo and rooney which resulted a 1-0 loss.

the other game against bolton, none of those guys were playing at all.

and the loss to west ham was due to ronaldo having a huge off game.

Watch any united game without either of them playing and watch them struggle through out the whole of 90 minutes.

Dont get me wrong, united have great players like hargreaves :lol:

we only miss cahill because of a few goals, i think osman can fill i nfor him.

arteta we do miss, but we're not a fantastic side to begin with so it doesn't make a huge difference.

as for liverpool, its gerrard and torres these days, carra just fights with fans.

Manure manage pretty well being a two man team don't you think? So what does it matter? Liverpool on the other hand struggle because the rest of their team is nowhere near the standard of Gerrard and Torres and they can't keep up. As long as it's working I doubt the manure fans will give a shit if they're a two man team.

The big difference between manure and the kopites (if you consider them as a two man team-which you could probably say about almost any team.) is that though manure may be a 2man team they have lots of other players who can win a match with a touch of genius. Players like Tevez, Anderson, Nani all have the class to turn a game around. The Kopites don't really have that, sure Benayoun can score a hat trick against Havant and Waterlooville but, well you know, players like Kuyt, Crouch, Kewell, Pennant just cant be relied on.

everyone finds it harder without their best players, man u probably deal with it best if anything. everyone says one man 2 man team etc nowadays, teams have star players that will be missed, doesn't make them a one man team, lvierpool when they won the cl that was a one man team ,bit different

I Didnt rreally want to comment on man utd because what i would have posted would have made me look like a Manc fan. Anderson is looking brilliant atm, Ronaldo and Rooney, tevez are all outstanding at going foward and Nani needs a few more games under his belt, but from what ive seen from him he look good, and imo Carrick is shite. Evra is also good at getting forward. they would be a far better team if they could get a Decent RB and stick Foster in net when he is Not injured.

I Didnt rreally want to comment on man utd because what i would have posted would have made me look like a Manc fan. Anderson is looking brilliant atm, Ronaldo and Rooney, tevez are all outstanding at going foward and Nani needs a few more games under his belt, but from what ive seen from him he look good, and imo Carrick is shite. Evra is also good at getting forward. they would be a far better team if they could get a Decent RB and stick Foster in net when he is Not injured.

That makes you a football fan not a manc fan

no way far from it.

they have quality all over the park and same in their reserve team.

when you consider their upcoming star like lee martins... you know man utd future is looking bright. Fergie will be staying with the mancs for a very long time to help and develop the youngsters

Edited by Dodge

Dodge and his love for Man Utd. aside, I think it would be safe to say that they have one of the strongest squads in Europe but are still frail in certain areas, in particular their back four. To be honest, I think the squad strength of them, Chelsea and Arsenal far outweighs the rest of the Prem.

Edit: Also, after Ferguson admitted that a lot of their young players needed to go out on load before they even played early round cup games that we can safely say their reserves are lacking compared to Arsenal and Chelsea, as well as the other European giants.

Edited by Calico

Guest Reg Reagan

at least this guy has a point which you guys fail to see!

One Man Team?

Having read a few of the mailbox's recent entries regarding Man U and Ronaldo I felt obliged to have my say. As a Leeds fan I hate Manchester United, thats a given. However, they do play some good football and when they get a head of steam up they are nigh on impossible to beat.

My issue is that this season they just remind me of the school basketball team in Teenwolf. They are now a one-man team... Everyone passes to Ronaldo and waits for him to score. It won't be long before he starts tackling Giggs, Scholes, Carrick etc just to get the ball!

There's not doubt he's a phenomenally skilful player but he's becoming less and less a team player. I just hope at the next Manchester United party (after everyone's done the 'Ronaldo' dance) he realises what's important in life and starts passing the ball again (and goes back to prostitutes instead of bingo - maybe thats the problem?!?!).

Here's hoping,

Alex (We've got a brain-training competition this afternoon) Ashcroft

http://www.football365.com/mailbox/story/0...3100493,00.html

Guest Reg Reagan
manure? wot about the RS. Gerrard and carragher gone their wank!!!

We are pretty poor ourselves without Timmy and Mikel.

you must be the dumbest and dim witted person i have across on here as an everton fan.

The RS are a one man team and he will be playing in the colours of Inter Milan next season.

we have done well without arteta and cahill and this is why moyes is a great manager when he brought the team together