IGNORED

Avd Meyde. What Do We Do With Him.

I realise I'm in an ever diminishing minority (down to about one now), but I really, really hope this latest report comes to something.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/van-...eyde-s-aim.html

I still think he could do it, he seems to be determined, you never know, could do with him fully fit and focused. Thats two of us who believe !!!!!

I've remained hopeful for this drunken, junky mentalist since the day he signed and i'm still hanging to the glimer of hope that he can play some part but with every comeback speech he makes the hope fades. Who knows, if he's going to prove himself nows the time, he wouldn't have to do much to stand out at the moment.

Come Back.?? :blink: has he ever been here to go away and comeback. :o Its taken him nearly 4 years, and i would'nt hold my breadth if i was you, he'll probably fall off the bench and be out for another 3 months. ;)

Don't knock him. Last time time he played for us he was a threat, he hit the bar if i remember rightly..... oh wait.

“Sometimes I have the feeling that people think, ‘look at him, he’s injured again and enjoying it’, but that isn’t the case, I want to play football. I feel good now, it’s been a long time, I’ve been out for 10 weeks. I feel good, I’ve started doing some shooting and doing some running. We don’t want to rush it because it makes no sense. If I come out too early and pull it again, then I will be out for another ten weeks, so I’d rather stay another week out and get back for the rest of the season.”

Sounds good, been a good fan of Andy. He's a fantastic player and when his head's screwed on he can be a real threat.

i dont get this AVM appreication thing... dont you realise we could have had a great player for the passed four years instead of a very expensive crock...sucking the money out the club. fucking disgrace he should pay at least half of wages back.

I totaly agree with that, we should have got rid of him ages ago and used the money we spent on his wages by bringing in someone who will actaualy work for there money.

• 3 months later...
mark just text me to tell you that he earns - £124,000 a month and that you wouldn't be the slightest happy hahaha

That's amazing....I thought he was at uni.

Must be dealing a lot of drugs in his spare time (he has plenty of that....does f'k all course work :lol: ).

:lol:

Aaron you cock. I ask you to do one simple thing and now people think I'm a drug dealer :P .

Psst, got anything that might make me feel better :P

As for VDM, it beggars belief that the club never fired him for continued breeches of club discipline. I think we ought to offer him a new contract based on the minimum wage.......................................he was a panic buy and has ended up solid proof that all that glitters isn't gold, on occasion its shit <_< :angry:

I think we should have a javascript countdown clock added to the forum, just below the logo:

"VDM Countdown: xx days xx hours xx minutes"

Assuming he'll be released on the final potential day of our season, FA Cup Final day (May 30th) I've added a little something to my sig to make you happy EW. If Louis can sort out something more spectacular I'll remove it ;) .