IGNORED

Leicester Away ticket donation

Hi all,

coming over from foxestalk in peace. Visited Goodison in december in that thrilling 3-2 game and must say you guys were very accommodating to us.

i will let you know that our fans have spotted this:

as we are now expected to win the league a lot of Leicester fans have been shafted by corporate/handouts and the tickets sold out in 90 minutes and now touts are exploiting this fact and selling for ridiculous prices.

If any Everton fans are willing to sell their away tickets for face value, please come over to the below thread and a leicester fan will gladly take them.

as you will be aware this is the first time in our history we will have won the top division in england and with yourselves with nothing to play for and trying to get rid of the manager, any donation would be gratefully taken.

Hadn't heard about the John Murray story, but that's a fantastic gesture. If I still had my ST, i'd have followed his example. Great gesture.

Enjoy the moment pal, it's been the most refreshing leagues in years and i'm so glad that after so much write off (myself included) you've proved everybody wrong and about to make history, forcing every football pundit, critic, 'expert' and fan (yours included) to eat a huge slice of humble pie.

It's been brilliant to watch.

Just proves that money and 'big names' don't create a winning team (or mentality) and this may force many of the bigger clubs to reevaluate their approach.

Well done. Look forward to seeing how you get on in the CL.

Jumping the gun a bit here lads, they've not won the title yet. I know we've been poor but they still have to beat us and only three teams have managed that away from Goodison this season. Spurs couldn't. Hope they win at United personally so it's all put to bed beforehand, but if they don't and Spurs win the pressure will be on them. Spurs last two games are home to saints and Newcastle away, Leicester's last game is at Stamford Bridge.

There may be a lot riding on the game for them while we'll be a bit more relaxed, it's not over 'til the fat lady sings.

Oh and ramboacdc, :worship[1]: to your team and manager this year whatever the outcome.

Really happy to see you guys lift the trophy. Fully deserved and one up to the big guys

You have such a great team spirit and work ethic, we are jealous over here.

Let us know your secret please.

Or just do a manager swap and I'll buy you a ticket hahaha.

Agree with all this

I'm also happy because you've proved that splashing the cash is not "showing ambition" as is so incorrectly bandied about, but rather it is a good team of hardworking individuals all contributing for the club that shows ambition.

Good luck with the ticket collection, I look forward to seeing the blue and white on the trophy, even if I wish it was representing our success!

Hi I am a ambulant disabled supporter. Would anyone be willing to sell me their ticket for the Everton/ Leicester game. I can provide proof of my disability and do not need to sit in accessible seating areas.

I would be very grateful. I can be contacted via email on s_priest14@hotmail.com

Thank you

Hi I am a ambulant disabled supporter. Would anyone be willing to sell me their ticket for the Everton/ Leicester game. I can provide proof of my disability and do not need to sit in accessible seating areas.

I would be very grateful. I can be contacted via email on s_priest14@hotmail.com

Thank you

Here is fine Sean but you really need to stop putting the same post in every thread; I've deleted four of them from around the board now. Understand your desire, but you've made your request and hope you get a positive response, please stop flooding the rest of the site.

please forgive me for invading your forum but I am a genuine Leicester fan who is desperate for tickets for the EVERTON game at the king power. As members we have had no problem getting tickets all season but apparently 5000 have been allocated for corporate use which means none for fans like us. I am looking for two seats together EVERTON end would be fine. Also I am looking for a disabled ticket for my father-in-law who is in a wheelchair and has watched Leicester for 74 years. Good price paid but no silly prices. Hope you toffees can help me see s once in a lifetime game for Leicester fans. Many thanks

Rolling the dice here but you never know - do any generous Everton fans wish to donate 2 tickets to me? 20+ years supporter who can only make a few games a year now since I moved from the city, managed to get to Aston Villa, Liverpool and Crystal Palace away this season. Obviously would love to be there for my club but its going to be hard to even make a couple of games a year now!

Pay face value obviously at the very least. Will be eternally grateful! earnold259@yahoo.co.uk

Loving the Leicester fans wanting to share the glory with their team, who can blame them, oh to be in their shoes.

Can't help lads, only go to home games, and that's a 500 mile round trip.My Dad was a Leicester fan, when every Leicester players name seemed to start with a 'W'.

He's been gone 25 years now, but boy would he have loved what you boys have done.

I've been really dissapointed with our season and some of our football.........watching Leicester take the piss out of the 'big spenders' has been my highlight of the season.

Thanks!