IGNORED

Lescott's Return

I couldnt care less he isnt our player anymore

I dont blame him for going to City, why shouldnt he want to double his wages and go to a bigger club with the chance of winning trophies?

We got a fantastic deal for him and he hasnt exactly been a roaring success anyway has he?

What you say is in part correct, he did me with his 'lacking ambition' crap, totally disrespectful to this club, manager and fans and many will not forgive or forget....................including me. Lescott should have said money which would have been many times more truthful and as Citeh fans have found out he is only average

What you say is in part correct, he did me with his 'lacking ambition' crap, totally disrespectful to this club, manager and fans and many will not forgive or forget....................including me. Lescott should have said money which would have been many times more truthful and as Citeh fans have found out he is only average

I dont know what you mean about "his lacking ambition crap"

As far as Im aware he didnt say the club lacked ambition he just realised that City were far more likely to achieve thier ambitions and can you honestly blame him for that?

He doesnt owe our club anything and he is not an Evertonian so why shouldnt he want to go and win medals for himself?

Yes Everton gave him his chance in the Premiership and Moyse turned him into an international defender and I am sure he is grateful for that but the club have been well rewarded for that by the size of the transfer fee.

At the end of the day I think we got a very good deal out of it, we are better off without him but Im not so sure he is better off without us

unfortunately while I wouldn't say we lack amibition we have little means to achieve it.

Or at least to achieve the same ambitions that Man City have.

If asked who is more likely to make the champions league in the next 2 season then I would say them without a doubt. If I was Lescott then I would have done the same thing and taken both the money and bigger chance of big stage success and chance to be a part of a side bringing in big world known quality footballers.

Even without the extra money it certainly looks like a tempting prospect...so long as your actually getting to play when you get back from injury of course!

I dont know what you mean about "his lacking ambition crap"

As far as Im aware he didnt say the club lacked ambition he just realised that City were far more likely to achieve thier ambitions and can you honestly blame him for that?

He doesnt owe our club anything and he is not an Evertonian so why shouldnt he want to go and win medals for himself?

Yes Everton gave him his chance in the Premiership and Moyse turned him into an international defender and I am sure he is grateful for that but the club have been well rewarded for that by the size of the transfer fee.

At the end of the day I think we got a very good deal out of it, we are better off without him but Im not so sure he is better off without us

Well if you listen to his first press conference at Citeh its in there for all to hear. He is a belter, no more no less

unfortunately while I wouldn't say we lack amibition we have little means to achieve it.

Or at least to achieve the same ambitions that Man City have.

If asked who is more likely to make the champions league in the next 2 season then I would say them without a doubt. If I was Lescott then I would have done the same thing and taken both the money and bigger chance of big stage success and chance to be a part of a side bringing in big world known quality footballers.

Even without the extra money it certainly looks like a tempting prospect...so long as your actually getting to play when you get back from injury of course!

His actual words were 'this club has far more ambition' he mistakes ambition for dosh, if he had said it was exclusively about money then that is fine with me as we are quids in, but no he claimed Citeh had more ambition.................he is a tvvat

His actual words were 'this club has far more ambition' he mistakes ambition for dosh, if he had said it was exclusively about money then that is fine with me as we are quids in, but no he claimed Citeh had more ambition.................he is a tvvat

sorry but this year city target the top four, next year they target trying to win the league. yes money plays a massive massive part, but i think it is pretty obvious they are currently the most ambitious club you can find anywhere.

you cant say we have bigger ambition than city.

(not saying he didnt go for the money by the way)

I think there may be a rumour circulating that Moyes may look to bring him back on loan for the rest of the season.

How true it is I dont know but considering he is currently injured and considering the way the whole transfer saga worked out in the end with Lescott training with the youth team and then when he came out in the press after and criticised Moyes I doubt it.

Im not sure whether I would want him back or not...

Moyes is too proud a man to go after that wanker, and quite rightly so in this case. Plus, do we need him when we've got Heitinga? I don't think so, unless he wants to get splinters on our bench too.

Yeh thats very true. I always thought he was slightly dodgy at the back, although sometimes he was class, but Heitinga is class all the time so far (touch wood).