Sign in to follow this  
Romey 1878

New Site

It's the main site so I can't see it being down for too long plus they have been plannning for this update for a while can see it back up tomorrow

Ye, 40 thousand pop ups and ads on every fooking page, flashes everywhere flogging everything from season tickets to any old peice of tat you can imagine

wow just tried it and got the following:

Error Code : 404

The page you are trying to reach may have expired, or been moved. If you have followed a link from your bookmarks, please relocate the page and remember to update your bookmarks.

What to do:

Return to the evertonfc.com homepage

View the evertonfc.com sitemap

Search evertonfc.com

Teething bugs I suspect

Not the best start, first impressions I don't like it

The news section (which I guess most people will be interested in) now takes up a tiny proportion of the page so we can have loads of ads for EvertonTV Everton Mobile Everton Auction etc. It's like they have just attempted to put in as many ads as poss as Zed predicted. No pop ups so far but am using firefox so maybe I just cant see them.

just had a proper look round, i really like it.

and the news on the training academy, i know theres probably a lot of spin in there, but i do regret a bit about me saying we need to show more ambition

I like the new site, just wish there wasn't so many advertisements all the time but they need some source of income I suppose.

Not had a proper look but is the ToffeeTV an expansion of the previous match highlights system they had before?

I like the new site, just wish there wasn't so many advertisements all the time but they need some source of income I suppose. 

Not had a proper look but is the ToffeeTV an expansion of the previous match highlights system they had before?

31053[/snapback]

Yeah, its all going to be linked to the new season ticket cards and the points system will help pay towards highlights. Theres also going to be new ways of fans abroad paying for commentary which will be linked to reward schemes

You have to be a season ticket holder or be registered with EvertonTV to use the Blue Room, but how can you link the season ticket to it so you can use it?

31075[/snapback]

No season ticket holders will recieve discounts or loyalty points to go towards merchandise the same goes for members of evertonia so the more you use the interactive features the more loyalty points you recieve. This wont be established until the start of the season and the blue room should be separate registration

I was in the blue room chat on the Everton site last nite and it says its free for everyone to use till 1st of August and then from that date you have to be either a season ticket holder or a registered EvertonTV user, so i was wondering how they can actually do that

Should have kept your mouth shut Claire your never gona hear the end of all the questions  :unsure:

31131[/snapback]

I know now all Everton related matters are gonna be put to me and all i do there is sit and mess about

I know now all Everton related matters are gonna be put to me and all i do there is sit and mess about

31133[/snapback]

Steal me a bit of stationary if your bored, i could do with a new pen and i need a rubber too :P

Steal me a bit of stationary if your bored, i could do with a new pen and i need a rubber too  :P

31134[/snapback]

Anything else for anyone??? :lol:

Anything else for anyone??? :lol:

31136[/snapback]

A good dollop of ambition and a new sense of purpose please. :lol::lol::lol:

ATB

Mac