IGNORED

Arteta vs Osman

Nothing to be said marco. Anyone thinks Ossie is better than Arteta has been smoking funny ciggies again

well you lot been chirpin enough in the other thread so seems there is plenty to be said..get it said here..get all your little last word insults or comments to each other in this thread

Just, out of interest, had a scan back over the respective TT Man of the Match winning performances by the two of them over the last three years (which is as long as I've done it).

MIkel has won it eleven times in games against Bolton (x2), Hull (x2), Blackburn (x2), Sunderland, Birmingham, Middlesbrough, Newcastle and Villa.

Leon has seventeen against Hull (x2), Birmingham (x2), Chelsea (x2), Fulham (x2), Man City, Blackburn, Wolves, Villa, Reading, Sporting, Sunderland, Man United and West Brom.

Mikel played less games than Ossie (74 to 98) and won a MOTM once every 6.7 games against Leon's one every 5.7.

Obviously not scientific and just the views of the TT members but it's a bit strange that Mikel has never got it against top 4/5/6 opposition.

If you were to scan my old posts I've said that a few times about him going missing.

Ossie has been getting better with more responsibility. It would be interesting to see if Ozzie could sit in the middle and orchestrate. If you look in the thread called 'remember this' that I put up an hour or so ago, there is a cracking goal from Ozzie in that. We were quite a team that year.