Sign in to follow this  
SimonButtle

Victor

I've just read on another site that moyes sees victor as no more than a sub? what a way to boost the lads confidence, he's better than BT or faddy so give him a chance! whilst AJ is out or like rooney he will be gone somewhere else before you know it, where the fans and manager appreciate his talent.Come on moyes, use your head mate.

surely he wouldnt come out an say that publicly, probly more on the lines of 'hes young and we want to bed him in gently with sub appearances'. We have to rely on big Vic now for the next few weeks at least

looks like moyes favours vic more than vaughn tho, vic is at worst on the bench these days, no sign of vauhgny except reserves and now and again on first team bench

Zed    1

I think Vaughan will become better than Victor in time

They are keeping Vaughan under wraps due to his injuries, but he will come good

Dont pin our hopes on Victor, hes alright, but not that good

I dont think moyes will play BT and Victor together in the derby even though its gunna take a miracle for BT to score.

personally, id play vic and beattie both up front and give carra and agger/hyppia a run around.

Ian    3

I think people are underestimating Big Vic, 'Vaugn will be better' etc. Vic came into the side, 18 years old and hasnt looked out of place at all! Scored a couple of games and has put the shits up world class defenders (including Ryhno :lol:)

I hope this lad sticks around and becomes a regular cos I think hes a good target man who will only improve!

I can't see Moyes comming out and sayin that to be honest. He might have said hes been somewhat of a supersub then the media does its usual twist ;)

Pat    2

Still a Ruff Diamond with much work to do - But he is chiseled from good stone & I would like us to have the oppo to see him groomed futher - But we are short on troops so if injecting him rather than flogging him is Moyes stance then that makes sense 2 me.

Pat    2

The boy from Oldham Scott Spencer isnt it ? how is he coming along ? Havent heard anyhting in a while Re: him.

Mac    0

Having two babies playing up front is not an idea that fills me with joy TBH.

ATB

Mac

I think people are underestimating Big Vic, 'Vaugn will be better' etc. Vic came into the side, 18 years old and hasnt looked out of place at all! Scored a couple of games and has put the shits up world class defenders (including Ryhno :lol:)

I hope this lad sticks around and becomes a regular cos I think hes a good target man who will only improve!

I can't see Moyes comming out and sayin that to be honest. He might have said hes been somewhat of a supersub then the media does its usual twist ;)

i ont think its underestimating Vic, the lads done great. i think its more a case of however well vic is doing alot of believe vaughny can do even more.

i keep refering to the reserve games, but vaughan has a hell of a lot more composure when needed, we have seen that from his few first team goals. the way we play at the moment suits victor, all his hard work is done outside thebox holding up play, but when he gets in the box he lacks the killer instinct.

but mark my words, in 4 years time vaughan will be a major part of our first team, but im not so sure about Vic. but if he keeps up his steady improvement ill happily eat my words

Pat    2

So the word is Spencer wont cut it yes ? Never for a moment figured him for the 1st team, though was curious as to his development in view of the future.

He was heralded upon arrival & did he not cost us a bit ?