Sign in to follow this  
evertonio

Anelka The Probable Answer

Where is this coming from?

A SCOTTISH PAPER CALLED THE HERALD REPORTED THAT WE WERE ON THE VERGE OF SIGNING A SUCCESSFUL EX PREM STRIKER FROM ABROAD..........THINKIN ANELKA,KEZMAN,FORLAN,POSTIGA,WILTORD?.SORRY FOR CAPS,CANT BE ARSED RE-WRITING. LINK 4 PAPER ON OTHER EFC CHAT FORUMS.

A SCOTTISH PAPER CALLED THE HERALD REPORTED THAT WE WERE ON THE VERGE OF SIGNING A SUCCESSFUL EX PREM STRIKER FROM ABROAD..........THINKIN ANELKA,KEZMAN,FORLAN,POSTIGA,WILTORD?.SORRY FOR CAPS,CANT BE ARSED RE-WRITING. LINK 4 PAPER ON OTHER EFC CHAT FORUMS.

Is this where we ask u what forum and u giv us a link then we find no anelka info after signing up?

Just a thought.................... :huh:

id take anyone on that list at the mo, not a chance we could get forlan the way hes playin, postiga is a beast, kezman can cetainly hit the net, wiltord is slow but scored shit loads in france, anelka has everythin including a bad attitude

Guest Reg Reagan   
Guest Reg Reagan

an ex-shit player?

ya having a laugh arent you :lol:

anelka is a no no... his on and off the field attitude is NOT what we want and i dont suppose he will be coming to us unless the price is right for him and his manager!

Guest Reg Reagan   
Guest Reg Reagan

the only player i know from that list that can stick the ball to the net wiltord and kezman

Successful Prem player playing abroad?

Forlan, Postiga and Kezman not exactely successful -

Leaves Anelka, Wiltord, Paulo Di Cannio, Larssen maybe - Its a bit of a mystery come on name as many successful prem player now playing abroad.

Is this where we ask u what forum and u giv us a link then we find no anelka info after signing up?

Just a thought.................... :blink:

no,not really. just passin on info. think its disrespectful to mention other sites names on someone else's site. right tho, wasnt i?.

Would that be english prem? that would rule out Larsson aswell wouldnt it?

i thought about that meself. do they mean english prem or the scots. thinkin of any decent ex scots prem strikers now.....mmmmm larsson, mols, van hooijdonk?.

Can't see where the money would come from to get him.It would have to be a loan with a view to a permanent move. He's class alright just ask the shite and how they rated him.He would score a fair few but he's an absolute prick so i don't really want him.He must be worth a few quid considering how many big moves he's had. :blink:

Bellamey's a prick as well - but I wish we had him in our frontline about now.

I don't care if Anelka comes for 18months scores plenty of goals then moves on to be honest. I just want somebody with pace and can score goals. F8ck it at this moment someone doing it for the rest of this season only would do me right now.

If we got him for aroubd £5m and he only hung around for a year we would lose very little money on him. He is a class player to be honest

Bellamey's a prick as well - but I wish we had him in our frontline about now.

I don't care if Anelka comes for 18months scores plenty of goals then moves on to be honest. I just want somebody with pace and can score  goals. F8ck it at this moment someone doing it for the rest of this season only would do me right now.

If we got him for aroubd £5m and he only hung around for a year we would lose very little money on him. He is a class player to be honest

Anelka is a mercenary...but he never harmed the RS or Man City...

Would love his arrogance at Everton...we need it - probably one thing that noneof our players has - arrogance to foul, push past, take people on, shoot from every angle etc.etc.

Even if for 1 season...would be worht it - he's only 26, maybe he's grown up?!

Collymore and Anelka are quite similar in style on and off the pitch. Both capable of scoring spectacular goals from anywhere and also two of the biggest sulkers and troublemakers around.

I say "take a chance, take a chance , take a take a chance chance"

To be honest if Anelka does sign for us either permentely or on loan, I would say it would be a bit of a coup for us. I would never have expected us to sign a player of his caliber this january to be honest.

You look at all the deals that have been done so far this transfer window and nothing sticks out as a bit of business I wish we had done.

Still a long way to go, but I have my fingers crossed for the deal coming off, because I think he is a great player to have in the team and signing players like him WOULD show progress.

Pat    2

We need goals...he gets them...cant imagine how we will find the coin?

still be suprised if we land him, 6 mnths ago I would have said neck off...However currently...well maybe why not?

the upside is that there wont be much opposition for his signature, souness may be out of a job, even if hes not im sure freddy shepard must be gettin board of givin him blank cheques. he has already played for city, rs and arsenal, which rules out a few clubs. i think its a close call between us and the skunks if the rumours are true.

personality = twat

footballer = quality

I've just heard that he prefers a move to Newcastle..

Can't rely on the source but would it surprise us if he signed for the skunks instead of us?

Can't rely on the source but would it surprise us if he signed for the skunks instead of us?

I got told that this morning too, typical!

They are proberbly paying him 80 grand a week tho' GS has gota get the chop soon! How much money has he spent?

Guest fozzie22   
Guest fozzie22

Not in the slightest..

Another fantasy transfer me thinks.

Not in the slightest..

Another fantasy transfer me thinks.

Our transfers are getting to be just pacifications - keeping the fans happy. Until someone signs and has a shirt on, I wont believe a thing that I read or hear...

Guest fozzie22   
Guest fozzie22
Our transfers are getting to be just pacifications - keeping the fans happy. Until someone signs and has a shirt on, I wont believe a thing that I read or hear...

Sadly been that way for awhile :(

I don't know, I think we have tried to sign a few more players than some of us have given the management credit for.

Not really there fault if some one like the skunks nip in and offer a shed load more wages - We are not finacially able to compeate -

Mark my words if Newcastle continue to spend in the fasshion they have been and don't get a sniff of CL football (which looks no nearer than 12 months ago) they WILL be the next Leeds Utd.

I wouldn't be suprised if shepards ar*e is starting to twitch a bit when he looks at the books. There are a lot of players on big money at that club. Can they risk bringing another in?

If Anelka goes to the Toon, they HAVE to give him very good money just to be on par with the rest of the squad.

Guest fozzie22   
Guest fozzie22
it sure has

and has anyone seen old billy?

howcome when its during the season he's all over the media like a cheap burtons suit

and then when transfer window time comes, he does a lord lucan?

Yes its his annual holiday..the mans a fool,and should be locked up in an insane asylum