Sign in to follow this  
Louis

Channel 5 Want Everton Uefa Campaign

Channel 5 have agreed a deal with the club to show the home game on tv against Metallist Kharkiv. As the deals are negotiated on a game by game basis they have to agree a deal for the second leg. Five have said they wish to show all Everton's games in the UEFA Cup.

Looks like I need a new aerial then!

Didn't get five at my old house so it'll be a new experience for me :unsure: . Can always turn it down at listen to the Everton TV commentary if it's too bad. Is Colin Murray not that Irish bloke off Radio One? Not him surely!

Oh...just checked and it is <_< . Pat Nevin with him mostly though it seems which makes up for it in part. Brainy Footballer, a rare thing (and an ex blue of course).

i like colin murray, shame hes RS.

must have been the best deal i guess

i like him too (though hes a bit of a crap footy presenter)

I met him backstage at leeds fest a few years ago and he was really sound. Shared a joint and an icecream with him. Happy days

Pat    2

@ least when we get a freekick, it wont be a penalty , we wont punt for goal & every pass is an assist.

Ill be watching on ESPN........LOL

Have nothing against the man, quite like him in fact....just didn't realise he had anything to do with football.

i used to hang about with him...in fact i nearly killed him when he was a passenger in my XR2 Fiesta, when i was a 17 yr old boy racer. Lost it going round a poorly judged corner. Fun Times.....

Channel 5 have agreed a deal with the club to show the home game on tv against Metallist Kharkiv. As the deals are negotiated on a game by game basis they have to agree a deal for the second leg. Five have said they wish to show all Everton's games in the UEFA Cup.

Looks like I need a new aerial then!

I wouldnt bother with that new aerial if I were you.