IGNORED

How Many Scousers?

Mac

Born Mill Road, lived in Huyton, Knowsley for my whole life before moving into student living nearly two years ago. Happy to be in the heart of the city to be honest, but after two years me and the missus are gonna be moving just outside of the city in about 5 months so we can afford some more space. :)

Born in view of paddy's wigwam, brought up in Sefton (Litherland) with Park Road Heritage.

So I'm a scouser to some and not to others depends on how you read it but it realy does piss me off when people living in Fazakerly & Croxteth etc bable on about purple wheelie bins when they were born in Fazakerly hospital and spent their lives living further from town than me :huh:

Isnt there a point in town and "true scousers" were born within a mile of said point? Or have I just heard that in some pissed up debate / argument??

Born in view of paddy's wigwam, brought up in Sefton (Litherland) with Park Road Heritage.

So I'm a scouser to some and not to others depends on how you read it but it realy does piss me off when people living in Fazakerly & Croxteth etc bable on about purple wheelie bins when they were born in Fazakerly hospital and spent their lives living further from town than me :huh:

Isnt there a point in town and "true scousers" were born within a mile of said point? Or have I just heard that in some pissed up debate / argument??

Isnt that cockneys? (i.e. a true cockney is supposedly someone born within earshot of the Bow Bells).

ANYWAY for the record I was born in FAZAKERLEY but like you I'm a Sefton lad really as I was brought up in Maghull.

(My Dad is from Norris Green and my Mum from Everton so that must be worth some brownie points).

I was born, bred, and raised about 500 yds away from the wigwam before it was built, down Brownlow Hill towards the City centre, and used to play on there when it was a derelict site, the whole area was covered in crypts and tunnels to play in.

Cant exactly remember what used to be there before.

For those who dont know what we are talking about, and how it got its name, here it is.....................

800px-Liverpool_Metropolitan_Cathed.jpg

I was born, bred, and raised about 500 yds away from the wigwam before it was built, down Brownlow Hill towards the City centre, and used to play on there when it was a derelict site, the whole area was covered in crypts and tunnels to play in.

Cant exactly remember what used to be there before.

For those who dont know what we are talking about, and how it got its name, here it is.....................

800px-Liverpool_Metropolitan_Cathed.jpg

Ha! The wigwam was recently voted ugliest place of worship in the world.

Anyway i was born arrow park hospital, lived in oxton for a while, then warwick, then canterbury, now sheffield. Been all over the fucking place, my accent is seriously messed up.

Crosby Scouse now in Wavertree, and most who live in sefton will tell you that they are scouse. i've never heard of this mile point, though from those i've met from toxteth, they will tell you in it would be somewhere there.