IGNORED

The Medical Team Are In

ST DOM INGO

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D'Allasandro loan to Pompey??

I agree not all doom and gloom but a couple of injuries or suspensions and we are buggered.

LOOKS LIKE WE ARE BUGGERED THEN

Ferg - suspended

beattie -injured

Vaughen - injured

McFad - playing with a lit of heart and injuries

Did I miss anyone apart from a kid called victor (A KID)

If Moyes really wanted Nugent he could've had him for 4 million as said by PNE.

His unwillingness to take the chance on this guy, and others is a big problem to our further development.

There will have been others he could've got had we not been so tight and prepared to take a chance.

In our current state, we can't afford to be too fussy.

If Moyes really wanted Nugent he could've had him for 4 million as said by PNE.

His unwillingness to take the chance on this guy, and others is a big problem to our further development.

There will have been others he could've got had we not been so tight and prepared to take a chance.

In our current state, we can't afford to be too fussy.

And DJ Campbell went for 500.000..........Not a lot to take a chance with is it. ????

could have replaced Bent, and still had £2 mill to put in the bank. :(

who the hell is Noah Baarde?

According to Bluekipper we signed him yesterday

"Everton beat the midnight deadline to sign the new hot stuff of world football, wonder kid Noah Baarde. Noah Baarde can play up front, midfield and in the back four, and the Blues beat off stiff competition for the player, picking him up on a free, and his wages are believed to be minimal.

Moyesy has been tracking the player for months, and it was a nap that the Blues would sign Noah Baarde in January. Noah Baarde will be unveiled at Goodison later today, and he should be in Everton's squad for this weekends clash against Shiiittteeeehhh."

Noah Baarde Agent said: "Great Stuff, this is a dream come true for the lad. Noah Baarde signing for Everton, it's what we expected."

too good to be true surely? nice to know someone has creative writing skills.

it certainly was fun last night. getting all excited for last minute shock, when the shcok was that i actually believed we may sign a player.

i didn't want us to be greedy like pompey and buy an entire f**king team, but one new face would have been nice

The weird thing is that we are still unbeaten in 2006, and having our best run for ages and ages......so changes are not essential (at the moment), however if we pick up a couple more injuries we are well on our way up a famous creek without a paddle

its always interesting being a blue!! :blink:

who the hell is Noah Baarde?

According to Bluekipper we signed him yesterday

"Everton beat the midnight deadline to sign the new hot stuff of world football, wonder kid Noah Baarde. Noah Baarde can play up front, midfield and in the back four, and the Blues beat off stiff competition for the player, picking him up on a free, and his wages are believed to be minimal.

Moyesy has been tracking the player for months, and it was a nap that the Blues would sign Noah Baarde in January. Noah Baarde will be unveiled at Goodison later today, and he should be in Everton's squad for this weekends clash against Shiiittteeeehhh."

Noah Baarde Agent said: "Great Stuff, this is a dream come true for the lad. Noah Baarde signing for Everton, it's what we expected."

too good to be true surely? nice to know someone has creative writing skills.

read the name again..NO BODY!

Guest fozzie22

And DJ Campbell went for 500.000..........Not a lot to take a chance with is it. ????

could have replaced Bent, and still had £2 mill to put in the bank.  :(

exactly..for that sort of money he was worth a chance FFS :angry:

I'm still waiting to see what this Noah Baarde is made of, he sounds cheap and who knows I've heard he has two brothers - Suma Baarde - Ani Baarde. For f*cks sake will the board not allow funds for us to buy these talented and annonymous players :D

ATB

Mac

I'm still waiting to see what this Noah Baarde is made of, he sounds cheap and who knows I've heard he has two brothers -  Suma Baarde - Ani Baarde. For f*cks sake will the board not allow funds for us to buy these talented and annonymous players  :D

ATB

Mac

I heard from my brothers mates dogs chef that we will be signing Suma Baarde or Ani Baarde in the summer

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...