IGNORED

Cana

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

He is quite possiblt the craziest mother F'er I have ever seen on a pitch, he wouldn't last 10 minutes on the pitch over here, we obviously need someone to get stuck into opposing teams but fuck me, theres stuck in and theres a goddam loony & he certainly looks the latter.

I 'd like to see his cards ratio, RED RED RED surely!!

Mad bastard alert!!!

MOYES HANDS KENWRIGHT EVERTON SHOPPING LIST

Exclusive by Alan Nixon

Everton boss David Moyes has handed chairman Bill Kenwright a list of 24 targets as he tries to spend the club's transfer budget.

Moyes has told Kenwright which players he is interested in signing with the £20millionplus kitty he has been given - as revealed by People Sport last week.

The priorities are a striker, a midfield general, a right back and a left winger as he looks to make his big push for the top four next season.

Moyes will leave the discussions for players down to Kenwright and his sidekicks, with Marseille's Albanian skipper Lorik Cana the latest top name in his sights.

The Goodison gaffer watched long-term target Cana last weekend as he looks for a midfield enforcer. He has also had Bordeaux's Alou Diarra checked out for the same vacancy.

Moyes also hopes to pull off a coup by landing CSKA's Brazilian striker Jo, with Zenit St Petersburg skipper and attacking star Andrei Arshavin an alternative.

The ambitious Scot wants to spend all of his cash on new faces, but the size of his list has stunned Everton, who will work their way through the options - finding out costs and wages - before finalising which players to buy.