IGNORED

Earthquake Last Night

Louis

Didn't reach down here, or at least I slept through it if it did.

Only a tiddler though, I've been in much bigger in Greece ;) . Difference being they're expected there and the houses are built to withstand.

Much scope for "I told you I'd make the earth move for you darling" jokes :lol: .

Edited by MikeO

I knew feck all about it until this morning but I've been know to sleep through all kinds, house alarm, mum falling down the stairs, little baby sis being rushed to hospital in an ambulance you get the picture.

NOTHING wakes me up!!

I slept through the Hurricane in '87....was right in the middle of it but knew nothing until I went into my bathroom in the morning to find the ceiling had relocated itself to the floor :lol: . Total devastation when I looked out of the window.

Really heavy sleeper til Josh was born, when I immediately started waking up at the slightest change in his breathing :huh: .

It was a 4.7 Bill (LINK) but the Beeb seem to have upgraded it to 5.2 for sensationalisation purposes :rolleyes: .

On the tv morning news one of the girls on the sofa, when hearing it had been recorded at 5.2, said "that was nothing, she had experienced a 6.8".........that little silence after she said that, did I think mean she realised she should have used the word tremor in the sentence :rolleyes:

Did anyone else hear the birds go crazy after the earthquake?...That was nearly as spooky as the pictures moving on the wall!