IGNORED

Joe Mattock

From the Mirror:

Everton are set to launch a £2million raid on relegated Leicester for promising teenager Joe Mattock.

The Foxes have already lost Gareth McAuley, Iain Hume and Richard Stearman after slipping into League One.

Left-back Mattock, 18, also wants out with Everton boss David Moyes a big admirer.

I haven't seen anything of the guy, but I think there a more urgent positions we need to fill, especially if Baines gets back to full fitness for next season.

Baines may well be used on the wing rather than left back.

Yeah i've thought that before. As much as i like baines going forward when i can't help but think we are gaping at the back and quite vunerable when he is doing his powering runs...

Baines is a leftback not a winger, if moyes isnt going to play the lad out of position like he has done with more than half our team, then Baines is best looking elsewhere. I fucking hate all these championship and scottish players we get linked with, does the board have any fucking ambition except for this shitty stadium where looking at <_<

Edited by Blue4Ever

Baines is a leftback not a winger, if moyes isnt going to play the lad out of position like he has done with more than half our team, then Baines is best looking elsewhere. I fucking hate all these championship and scottish players we get linked with, does the board have any fucking ambition except for this shitty stadium where looking at <_<

Sorry I stand corrected, you are obviously Baines' PA.

Whats the problem? siging young up and coming players is a good policy to go with. it wont be to put him straight into the first team.

for christ sake, a bit of foresight please!

and how the fuck is the board fault if moyes wants these players

2 of those Championship players have been our best players over the past few seasons ... Lescott/Cahill. Don't undersestimate the usefulness of bringing these types of players in. I'd love to see the likes of Arshavin coming here but you've got to be realistic mate.

I'm all for bringing in up and coming youngsters but the first team squad should be our priority right now, especially midfield.

I am in complete agreement, it may come to pass before the season starts that we lose out on a class player because the transfer fee is 1 or 2 million above whats left in the transfer fund. We should be seeing to the 1st team Squad before anything else, then and only then, if any money is left, maybe we can go and buy a youngster.

Efc have to get the priorities right.