IGNORED

Diego Milito

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Especially as the wind-up merchant doesn't know how to spell "Milito"

this is your second post nd your trying to tell me im a wind-up merchant coz the website doesnt work for you, when he signs this week then will see who's talkin shit

Edited by Ant#1

you think your pretty funny but when Diego Milito signs this week and topic of Thomas Hitzlsperger gets deleted coz its the worst rumour ever then will see who looks :gay:

Oh shut the fuck up you red shite prick. Go and make up rumours about the shite signing players who happen to share your name and your wufter friends name. Now fuck off, I'm not in the mood.

Oh shut the fuck up you red shite prick. Go and make up rumours about the shite signing players who happen to share your name and your wufter friends name. Now fuck off, I'm not in the mood.

:o :o Thats a bad hangover you've got there Mark, did you have a good 21st. :D :D

yeh did you go out clubbing with other liverpool supporters

Did you just accuse Mark of being a red? If he is then he has been hding it well. Really deep cover, years of hard work establishing himself on the board, just to unsettle a few everton fans years down the line

Yeh i know ey, its amazing the lengths those liverpool scum will go to

• 2 weeks later...