IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Christ alive, how am i supposed to concentrate on topics when theres pictures like that about. I think it would be less distracting if she was dancing, can we get her to move? maybe bend over, pick up some baby oil and.....

i need to get home!!!!!

Christ alive, how am i supposed to concentrate on topics when theres pictures like that about. I think it would be less distracting if she was dancing, can we get her to move? maybe bend over, pick up some baby oil and.....

i need to get home!!!!!

It keeps distracting me too, would you prefer me to change it to something different? B)

not sure where to put this but the child in me burst out laughin in a meeting when i read the title:

Martin O'Neill says wind was a factor in 0-0 Stoke draw

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/a/aston_villa/8566234.stm

can watch the video at work but i can picture the prat talking about wind and fear i may die of dehydration from crying with so much laughter!

ahem... back to work....

looks like Milky is a Mod on the new blueroom if i understand the new layout correctly :rolleyes:

It's breathtaking. He's deleting, editing and closing posts and threads like an ADHD sufferer armed with a kalashnikov :lol: . Disagree with him and you're toast.

Any other site it'd be hilarious but the fact that it's part of the OS makes it just embarrassing.

just wanted to say, Thierry Henry was a huge disappointment last night. He seems to have taken the "dive, exagerate and moan at every opportunity to win an advantage" mentality since leaving Arsenal (at least i dont remember him being that bad for the gooners). Was very sad to see such a talented player resort to all that.

I call for retroactive punishment for diving, whinging pussies!

It's breathtaking. He's deleting, editing and closing posts and threads like an ADHD sufferer armed with a kalashnikov :lol: . Disagree with him and you're toast.

Any other site it'd be hilarious but the fact that it's part of the OS makes it just embarrassing.

just spent the last 15 mins looking through.... I was thinking of signing up again but you summed it up perfectly, its embaressing over there!

just spent the last 15 mins looking through.... I was thinking of signing up again but you summed it up perfectly, its embaressing over there!

You don't need to sign up....if you're registered on the OS you can post :) .

So I did. Four times...politely joing the criticism of Milky/Mod_02 in two of them.

Now I appear to be banned....no explanation....just won't let me post :rolleyes: .

You don't need to sign up....if you're registered on the OS you can post :) .

So I did. Four times...politely joing the criticism of Milky/Mod_02 in two of them.

Now I appear to be banned....no explanation....just won't let me post :rolleyes: .

its was a slow morning today so was going to sign up to join in the banter but reading through the comments and topics, i quickly decided not drop down 50 IQ points just to pass the time.

was quite enteraining though! Just curious, what did you say to piss him off?

was quite enteraining though! Just curious, what did you say to piss him off?

There's been one person backing him up over the last few days and everyone was suggesting that it was him posting under a third name. I said I didn't think it was because they had better grammar but it was probably a friend of his posting what he was told...or his mum. Fairly confident I was right because the style was Milky's, just written by someone with a little more brain....he then suggested I was someone called "Tony" under an assumed name and now I can't post.

Hopefully it won't affect my access to any other part of the site, not checked yet.

There's been one person backing him up over the last few days and everyone was suggesting that it was him posting under a third name. I said I didn't think it was because they had better grammar but it was probably a friend of his posting what he was told...or his mum. Fairly confident I was right because the style was Milky's, just written by someone with a little more brain....he then suggested I was someone called "Tony" under an assumed name and now I can't post.

Hopefully it won't affect my access to any other part of the site, not checked yet.

ha! you got accused of being Tony.d?! Thats funny... Shouldnt affect any other part mate, if it does just sign up with a different name!

to be honest, i am tempted to venture back to wind them up a little. Plus, its a time killer for slow days like today...

I feel a little ill, like ive cheated on all the toffeetalkers! still, its a good place to wind people up....

Edited by galacticaracnid

This is an amazing own goal :

you should see the one i scored a fortnight ago, i'd had an awful game as well but a cross game in winger was shaping to volley and i flew through the air and with a spectacular scissor kick the ball whistled past the keeper, brushed the bar on its way into the top corner, was about 12 yards out.

Edited by CraccerC