IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

oh get away

i rejected sheffield for leeds... getting there is annoying it takes forever and u get there n its like, well what a wasted journey...sheffield sucks :P

Well I rejected Leeds for Sheffield, yeah all the best music comes from sheffield and our nightlife is well better than Leeds and we have the best students union in the country

:P

any lost fans should go on www.watchlost.com lets ya download all of season 1 and 2 even the final episodes of season 2 for free after you register for free and make 15 posts. its exacly the same as this website but its about lost lol, just fort id say da lol

This thread seems to have "lost" it's way, so to get it back on track I would like to ask all members if they would like to answer a simple question.

If you knew you could get away with it, and no-one would ever know, would you nail the bird with the big boobs off Big Brother?.

I WOULD, TWICE.

ATB

Mac

She's all yours Mac,  Cos i wouldnt.  :D

With you on that 'licker...not my thing at all.

Imogen looks pretty good, but is really not a nice person.

In my humble opinion they could spare the country a lot of misery by just ending it now and giving Pete the money. He's the most clear cut winner ever....slighly less so since the arrival of Sam but a racing cert.

:unsure: I don't believe I've just spent so much time thinking about BB...I need a life :o

You didn't mention this one Mac, weLl we all know where we stand now don't we.

That shed of yours is looking like it could be used for more than your weights and bike, if you get my drift.

T

Point taken love, but ifI was single, that's what I meant.

Ian Dowie FFS, I thought at least you have gone for some one ginger and golem like.........

ATB

Mac